Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really are equally as good, just different... with the first Avengers figure a distance back in third

It's like comparing Mark 43 to Mark 45, and then putting Iron Legion in the mix..

My favorite version of Scarlet Witch remains the plainclothes AoU version, which is the only one I own. I was thinking about picking the CW figure up, but I think I'm going to wait for a bigger change of costume come IW. I already have one Wanda wearing a red jacket :lol

I really like the Civil War Scarlet Witch, so if my waitlist for the AOU version doesn't convert I'll happily pick up this one :)

I really like the Civil War Scarlet Witch, so if my waitlist for the AOU version doesn't convert I'll happily pick up this one :)

AoU Witch is available all over the internet for retail or cheaper. Waiting for it to convert isn't necessary.

Perhaps, this will stick around to buy around long enough for me to get the NA version in hand. If so, if I am not happy with it, I can always change my mind and sell that one and pick up the CW version instead.

CW will not even ship until end of the year and the NA will should be in hand by the end of the month so you have plenty of time. CW will not sell out before it ships.

CW will not even ship until end of the year and the NA will should be in hand by the end of the month so you have plenty of time. CW will not sell out before it ships.

Wait the New Avengers Scarlet Witch is arriving this month at Sideshow Collectibles? How exciting! I was looking on their website but it didn't show an expected month.

Wait the New Avengers Scarlet Witch is arriving this month at Sideshow Collectibles? How exciting! I was looking on their website but it didn't show an expected month.

A figure usually takes about 4-6 weeks to reach SSC after it releases in HK. This figure released last week I think it was in HK along with CW BV Captain America, so I'd probably say late this month to early July.

A figure usually takes about 4-6 weeks to reach SSC after it releases in HK. This figure released last week I think it was in HK along with CW BV Captain America, so I'd probably say late this month to early July.

Thank you for the help! Just a quick question. Since the order overview doesn't show the deposit subtracted from the total will that be subtracted once they process the order? Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 9.52.45 PM.jpg

Thank you for the help! Just a quick question. Since the order overview doesn't show the deposit subtracted from the total will that be subtracted once they process the order? View attachment 268128

The NRD won't show up in that summary. The only deductions it will show in that are discounts or rewards. This summary is to just show how much you're paying, which includes the NRD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The NRD won't show up in that summary. The only deductions it will show in that are discounts or rewards. This summary is to just show how much you're paying, which includes the NRD.

Thank you! So since the NRD was $22.50 I will be charged then $207.49 once the item ships.

Thank you! So since the NRD was $22.50 I will be charged then $207.49 once the item ships.

You're welcome. Also... when you get the processing email when Sideshow gets the figure in, it should look like it did with my latest order:

42bef8d867c836eb1547fab72cea9e84.jpg

Back