Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On behalf of those of us waiting...thank you!

Haha - you're very welcome! I am slightly jealous to not be getting the NA version but I can only have one and that bad ass CW look has a special place in my heart!!

Shoulda kept the Na order. For the price they are going for you could easily have traded it for the CW version and have 100usd thrown in..or more.

Shoulda kept the Na order. For the price they are going for you could easily have traded it for the CW version and have 100usd thrown in..or more.

Ah well, too late now. I'm not sure $100 converted into £ would have been a deal breaker for me...maybe if it was twice the value!

Dave just forgot :lol

daves.not_.here_.jpg

Popcultcha finally have her up for about $330Au, which is a little bit more than the first AoU figure which now has a little bit of a discount.. November ETA... hmm, decisions..

Popcultcha finally have her up for about $330Au, which is a little bit more than the first AoU figure which now has a little bit of a discount.. November ETA... hmm, decisions..

I know the feeling :lol Mohock has her up now, but they're charging $399 NZD for her :horror I mean I would happily pay that for Wanda, but considering that's the same price as Cap and $10 more than Bucky, I think I'll just end up getting her from timcent. Bit cheaper, and get her faster :lol

I know the feeling :lol Mohock has her up now, but they're charging $399 NZD for her :horror I mean I would happily pay that for Wanda, but considering that's the same price as Cap and $10 more than Bucky, I think I'll just end up getting her from timcent. Bit cheaper, and get her faster :lol

It's that all 3 or just the one I can't decide on... yet I know when Civil War comes out and gets reviewed I'll just have to have it.. and then I'll want AoU, but it will probably be too late by then... I want a TDW Thor or TWS Widow situation... $100 off at Mighty Ape + Visa Hot Points applied. But even they don't have her now. It really is the Popcultcha waiting game..

Oh, and I'd have to display the Ultron heart and try and conceal the joints as best as possible... :clap

Back