Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the date I'm most interested in at this stage... which is pretty much end of 16/early 17. If I have New Avenger arrive 3rd quarter this year, and no other figures for the rest of the year, that gives me a few months to decide whether I want to spend the money on her. I may decide to buy her from Popcultcha once she is in stock, especially if I have an eligible $50 discount.

Deciding what to do about the regular AoU, now that's a gamble decision. Can't get her from Sideshow, Mohock or Mighty Ape. BBTS does still have her at full price, as does Popcultcha. If I play my cards right, she may get a discount at P/C later in the year. They may also have a halloween sale or similar too.

Or after owing N/A, I may end up content with just the one.. I'm starting to become more and more content with the collection I have and not throwing more characters at it, unless/until certain characters from upcoming movies come along.. A mans still gotta pay his mortgage, and low interest rates at the moment is a good time to put as much extra as possible on it.. :lol

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 5.01.27 PM.jpg Scarlet Witch Fans be like.

Definitely ordering this from HK when it releases. She looks absolutely fantastic and I'm super happy I waited for this version. I really wonder if they'll change her look again in the future like they've been doing with Clint.

I will order her, but I'll wait until she is coupon eligible. I love this version. :clap

So a $5 increase over TNA version without any additional features. Not outrageous, but a bit surprising...

That's $5 for the mini Ant-Man for you...pass as well...The NA version will do it for me...I was hoping this version will have a lot more effects, like an energy shield or something...but I guess not...

It looks great but I have the same problem that I have with black widow, in 730 days (give or take) there will be another one.

It looks great but I have the same problem that I have with black widow, in 730 days (give or take) there will be another one.

That's more or less the same thing for virtually every figure/character. They almost all get new figures, especially if there are new films.

That's $5 for the mini Ant-Man for you...pass as well...The NA version will do it for me...I was hoping this version will have a lot more effects, like an energy shield or something...but I guess not...

More effects would have been nice I agree. I was thinking it would have been cool had they added that energy ball effect she uses on you know who. It was my favorite scene with her in the film.

With the NA version on pre-order, I am resisting the temptation to cancel that one and pick the CW version up instead. I go back and forth about which one I like most of the two so I'll let the fact that I would lose a deposit canceling the NA version be the tie breaker. Without having already per-ordered the NA version I am not sure which I would pick.

Perhaps, this will stick around to buy around long enough for me to get the NA version in hand. If so, if I am not happy with it, I can always change my mind and sell that one and pick up the CW version instead.

I like the details more on the NA version but I like the coat more on the CW version.
I like the Avengers stand better which features the Avengers "A" over the Civil War logo and Wanda's name more prominently on the name plate on the NA version. But I like the 'crotch' grabber of the CW stand more than the waist grabber stand of the NA version (which I will switch out).

So a $5 increase over TNA version without any additional features. Not outrageous, but a bit surprising. Passing for now, but will reassess after I accumulate some more reward points.

Forgot about the mini Ant-Man. Not a difference maker in my mind...

Back