1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh ... so Falcon is pushed back to February 2017 now together with Scott, T'Challa and Bucky? T_T What a bummer .... I wanted to sent prepayment for him today but now I'm thinking I might use that money on other preorders first ...

Ugh ... so Falcon is pushed back to February 2017 now together with Scott, T'Challa and Bucky? T_T What a bummer .... I wanted to sent prepayment for him today but now I'm thinking I might use that money on other preorders first ...

Are you going to go for the ~16,000$ so that you can have this in your living room? Seeing as HT has to make all those Stormtroopers in time for the holidays...:wink1:

stormtroopers.jpg

Well if you have a picture of them are they not already made? And since they used them on displays last year and the year before I really doubt those have anything to do with schedule changes.

This is from last year..
IMG_6851.JPG

Well if you have a picture of them are they not already made? And since they used them on displays last year and the year before I really doubt those have anything to do with schedule changes.

This is from last year.

Maybe...these may not be....

Hot-Toys-Stormtrooper-Set-Rogue-One-The-Toy-Basement-2.jpg

Who can say, plus HT arranging transport, plus other things can go wrong, but I'll be real happy when I get Falcon (and Bucky) in hand. Really didn't think there'd be a delay on CW stuff into 2017.:impatient:

....and all those Stormtroopers and still know Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise!

So my waitlist on this just converted, pretty excited about that because I really wanted this figure. Hopefully it'll be releasing soon.

Can anyone tell me how a waitlist conversion works? Do you pay it all right away or can you switch it to a payment plan?

So my waitlist on this just converted, pretty excited about that because I really wanted this figure. Hopefully it'll be releasing soon.

Can anyone tell me how a waitlist conversion works? Do you pay it all right away or can you switch it to a payment plan?

congratulations. I don't know about the payment plan because I never done that, but when you "pay all at once" it just takes out the deposit when the waitlist converts just like normal and charges the rest when it ships.

I believe you can switch it to a PP. I got a conversion for ANH Han Solo and Chewie and switched them both to PPs. Not sure if you're still able to though, I don't see why not.

Bloody hell, he's waitlisted too???!!! :lol Are all Civil War figures going this route? I usually monitor BBTS to see what may go to waitlist but lately everything on Sideshow has been selling out faster than BBTS.

Is there a way to see all items on waitlist?

The CW figures currently not on WL are Bucky, Ant Man, Black Panther, Cap and Iron Man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that info, mate. Do you know if there's a way to see all the waitlisted items of any brand of Hot Toys, statues, etc. on the Sideshow website/archives? I'm also apparently sleeping on a lot of Star Wars figures that have gone to waitlist as well, like the Han and Chewie Force Awakens set.

Thanks for that info, mate. Do you know if there's a way to see all the waitlisted items of any brand of Hot Toys, statues, etc. on the Sideshow website/archives? I'm also apparently sleeping on a lot of Star Wars figures that have gone to waitlist as well, like the Han and Chewie Force Awakens set.

Not that I know of ... waitlisted items generally aren't able to be found searching the site. What I did was search 'Civil War' and whatever figures are missing are the ones on waitlist.

Iron man 46 is not on wait list on sideshow I just pre-ordered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup Mark 46 is definitely still availabl on sideshow.... the po is sold out on bbts though

I wouldn't think the Mark 46 is going to make it to release on Sideshow either....if you're thinking about it, now is the time to preorder.

Back