1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about using the $20 on Winter Soldier and possibly Ant-Man or Iron Man 46, since I missed out on using it for Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Black Widow and War Machine. Is that the way to go? If it wasn't for these CW figures going to waitlist, I probably would consider Yoda, Tuxedo Joker, Wonder Woman, so I'm not sure which direction to go...

I was thinking about using the $20 on Winter Soldier and possibly Ant-Man or Iron Man 46, since I missed out on using it for Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Black Widow and War Machine. Is that the way to go? If it wasn't for these CW figures going to waitlist, I probably would consider Yoda, Tuxedo Joker, Wonder Woman, so I'm not sure which direction to go...

Which figures do you want the most and which might sell out from, like everywhere except E-bay? WS is hard to guess, preorders sold out in some places but no way to know how many Sideshow has. I am going to GUESS WS sells out after release, if HT can keep the chrome arm and portrait like the proto.

Coupons are nice, but I get a fair number popping up, and let a lot expire. Because for me mostly they cover ship cost, and that's about it. You get points you can save anyway at SSC. And there are other places to buy from like Alter Ego Comics.

Alter Ego awards you 750 points for signing up for their email newsletter, so it's basically like free shipping in the US.

I lucked out and got a conversion for the CW Falcon figure. Still waiting to see if I get a conversion for the War Machine Mark III and Scarlet Witch. If I don't get conversions for those, I should hopefully be able to pick those figures up from some retailers that I know of at Frank and Sons.

I've really been slacking, I had no idea this went to wait-list... I was already on the fence about it since it's almost guaranteed he'll have a new suit in whatever movie he shows up in next... Guess my decision is made.

With Black Panther and Bucky just released today, I think Falcon and Iron Man are the last two from the Civil War line that we're still waiting on.

Yep, three figures left… two of them Diecast releases. Hopefully Falcon will be next up, as he is my most wanted out of the three.

Either way, cannot wait to have both sides complete! (Until a Homecoming Spider-Man shows up, at least, lol)

Any news on if he's coming out this month in Japan or not? I'm trying to decide if I want to alter my payment plan or let sideshow alter it for me if they delay him again. He's the only thing I have on preorder at the moment and I don't want to cancel him as he's already on waitlist. Trying to budget him in even though funds are tight this month. If I move him the right way I can make him work.

Any news on if he's coming out this month in Japan or not? I'm trying to decide if I want to alter my payment plan or let sideshow alter it for me if they delay him again. He's the only thing I have on preorder at the moment and I don't want to cancel him as he's already on waitlist. Trying to budget him in even though funds are tight this month. If I move him the right way I can make him work.

All I've heard is a quarter 1 release in Hong Kong ... Could be anywhere between now and the end of March.

My last payment is February 5th...at this rate, it will surely get bumped back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like he's gonna release tomorrow.
IMG_0715.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/ToyznHobby/posts/393083104364486:0

Pretty sure that's the old secret base pic of the figure from ages ago... (edit: back in March)

I really like the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back