1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last payment bumped back to November... Hm this might open up my September enough to get Deadpool ha

Never mind... Deadpool is October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a Captain America collector I am very tempted getting this figure; however, I also want the Winter Soldier to stand by Cap (CW). I am only hesitant because I'm hoping that Hot Toys will have a special edition with the extra wing that acts as a shield. Wish there was a way to figure out if they will do that. Does anyone know if there is a time schedule for them to get certain figures out?

I don't think Falcon is a character they're going to do a special edition of. He gained a lot of popularity in Civil War but I doubt a special edition would sell well for people who already have a Falcon, he's not THAT popular. I could be wrong, but I don't think there's any chance we see something like that. Maybe for a future Avengers movie, but who knows.

Typically the figures are only on estimates. There's no specific day the figures are supposed to get the figures, but there's a certain time frame. Are you askingfor the CW Falcon?

Delayed?

surprised-cat.jpg

Just preordered mine(after months of trying to budget him in). Cut the check! I finally figured out a small window to get him in.

Me too. After he was in age of ultron, I held off on the winter soldier version, anticipating this red costume. Glad I was able to be strong and wait.

...it's almost November. I hope Nov-Dec means we have a shot at November.

If he's not released in HK by now, there's zero chance of him getting to Sideshow in November. At this rate, we'll probably get him mid December, if he's released next week.

Hot toys has the their release window all the way out to December 31,2016. I wouldn't go by ssc windows, especially when they are the same as hot toys Hong Kong release windows.

Well, looks like I might have missed Falcon on Sideshow, was hoping to put him on flex when funds came available, but he doesn't show up on their site anymore. I had planned on using my points to to bring the cost down. I'm not giving up however, just have to figure something out down the road. Still want this guy!

Well, looks like I might have missed Falcon on Sideshow, was hoping to put him on flex when funds came available, but he doesn't show up on their site anymore. I had planned on using my points to to bring the cost down. I'm not giving up however, just have to figure something out down the road. Still want this guy!

I just looked at the site and he's on the site, but only as a waitlist. If you get on now you might have a good chance of it converting.

Here's the link:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-falcon-hot-toys-902689/

I am glad, I have this pre-ordered, I am so looking foreword to this figure.

I just looked at the site and he's on the site, but only as a waitlist. If you get on now you might have a good chance of it converting.

Here's the link:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-falcon-hot-toys-902689/

I am glad, I have this pre-ordered, I am so looking foreword to this figure.

Thanks, Still gunna have to wait a bit though, with the way my funds are at the moment, but hopefully he will become available once he is released in the states.

Back