1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

:lecture

You'd think this forum is full of handsome buff guys based on the way Cheadle is judged around here.

Wow, what an insult to all the members on this forum...are you saying we aren't??? :wink1:

Don Cheadle's face though...the opposite of beautiful. :gah:

#BringHowardBack

I'm pretty sure your face is no where near as beautiful, plus why are you worried about another man's face......smh

Guess you're the only dude to open a figure and worship the beauty in a man's face, please don't tell me what you do behind closed doors!

Make america great again........

I'm pretty sure your face is no where near as beautiful, plus why are you worried about another man's face......smh

Guess you're the only dude to open a figure and worship the beauty in a man's face, please don't tell me what you do behind closed doors!

Make america great again........

My face is actually quite beautiful. :yess:

Also, why did you feel the need to drag politics into this? :cuckoo:

Is this Howard? You blew your chance with Marvel man but you still maybe have a chance getting into in the DCU :lol

Darn, what gave it away!? Was it due to my constant shi tting on of Cheadle? :lol

You know it’s possible they may be releasing some of the figures with the next movie. I’m trying to remember the status of war machine at the end of infinity war, he was still alive right? So I think there’s a good chance they’ll wait till part two.

I was thinking thinking along these lines too. So many characters to make figures of, that ASSUMING there isn't a design change in outfits, maybe they'd put out half now and half for A4. I can't imagine they'd skip the chance at making an armor.

I think the best choice for Rhodey/War Machine would have been Brad Pitt. :wink1:

That's not a bad idea...then HT could use their Diecast Mk. V headsculpt for War Machine, since it looks nothing like RDJ! :gah:

There's a little bit of RDJ in there. It looks to me like the sculptor was focusing on an image of RDJ but fantasizing about Brad Pitt at the same time.

IF that concept art going around IS real anx War Machine is as massive and tanky as he looks in that...as much as I love the mark 4...might have to wait for the mk5

What concept art?

1528180882016.jpg

Considering who is and who is not in that picture, I would guess its A4 concept art

that potential MK 5 WM is ridiculous...

i love it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back