1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

Hopefully this isn't the final design...it almost looks like a transformers... :slap

Remember this for IW? None of this "art" means anything until we see it in the movie. I mean even things in the IW trailers were not even in the movie

Marvel is going to work overtime to keep everyone guessing wrong for the next year.

Remember this for IW? None of this "art" means anything until we see it in the movie. I mean even things in the IW trailers were not even in the movie

Marvel is going to work overtime to keep everyone guessing wrong for the next year.

In all fairness, that particular production art could be from A4. They were both shot at the same time.

In all fairness, that particular production art could be from A4. They were both shot at the same time.

True, not the same time but one after each other. they started to do both at the same time but it was confusing to people so they stopped. I think the bros said they still have a little shooting left on A4 a month or so ago, then would start editing.

Point is i have a lot of Marvel books with hundreds photos of suit designs that never made it on screen. War Machine was going to be in IM3 but got cut so late that HT already had the figure up for PO before they found out.

If i was Marvel i would be "leaking" all kinds of stuff that is not going to be in the movie but looks like it should be.

True, not the same time but one after each other. they started to do both at the same time but it was confusing to people so they stopped. I think the bros said they still have a little shooting left on A4 a month or so ago, then would start editing.

Point is i have a lot of Marvel books with hundreds photos of suit designs that never made it on screen. War Machine was going to be in IM3 but got cut so late that HT already had the figure up for PO before they found out.

If i was Marvel i would be "leaking" all kinds of stuff that is not going to be in the movie but looks like it should be.

Wait...what? Wasn't War Machine IN Iron Man 3??? I only saw it once, but I was pretty sure ugly Cheadle shows up as Iron Patriot and War Machine right?

Wait...what? Wasn't War Machine IN Iron Man 3??? I only saw it once, but I was pretty sure ugly Cheadle shows up as Iron Patriot and War Machine right?

That's a big negative. Cheadle only played as Iron Patriot in Iron Man 3.

War machine mark 1 - Iron man 2
Iron Patriot - Iron man 3
War machine mark 2 - Age of Ultron
War machine mark 3 - Civil War
War machine mark 4 - Infinity War

The iron man 3 war machine mark 2, never made it into the films, and neither did the MILK war machine mark 1.

The iron man 3 war machine mark 2, never made it into the films, and neither did the MILK war machine mark 1.

This^ but HT did make a IM3 War Machine because he was going to be in the movie doing something before the suit got the Iron Patriot repaint. I would hve loved to have seen HT reaction when they watched the movie and realized it was not in it :lol

Another random OC Ironman armor(neon) and yet not word on this guy. Any chance of a Comic con reveal?

The milk war machine wasn’t a production thing. It would have never made the films. Milk is an Asian magazine that did a promo with hot toys, like toyfair magazine used to do in USA, or like Choocolate (a clothing store) is doing now. Not the same thing as the others.

37351781_10215210176826422_7406466047328387072_o.jpg

So beautiful!

Here we go!!

IMG_8886.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold move releasing the Mark VI before we've even seen the Mark V.

/s of course

Sent from my BKL-L04 using Tapatalk

Back