1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

Saw IW a second time tonight. War Machine is a beast in the movie.

C'mon Hot Toys. :impatient:

Really? He barely did anything.

Thought it was his worst performance yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

Go home, you're drunk.

I had reasons but then I realized they might be spoilers and edited out.

Anyway, the figure will look amazing, for sure.

Really? He barely did anything.

Thought it was his worst performance yet.

Yeah, he, Falcon, Bucky, and Black Panther were pretty minimal in this film, id still buy a HT figure though

He dropped bombs for 3 seconds and shot some missiles... really didnt do much

Thank you. I’ve at least got one person on my side.

Doe's anybody think they might release another figure this week? War Machine mark 4 will be my last hot toy, this ish is getting too expensive.

He didn’t get a ton of screen time but that was a given with the roster of heroes in the film. What screen time he did get though showed him using some powerful weaponry and quickly tearing through enemies.

I missed the CW armor so this is an instant buy! Hope they don't skimp out on stuff like they did with the IW iron man....

I missed the CW armor so this is an instant buy! Hope they don't skimp out on stuff like they did with the IW iron man....

HT seems to put extra effort into WM. I’d be willing to bet you’ll be seeing good value on this one, even with a price point likely north of $400.

WM was pretty dope in the movie. I'd consider picking IW WM if it doesn't skimp on the accessories like the current HT Mk 50...

HT seems to put extra effort into WM. I’d be willing to bet you’ll be seeing good value on this one, even with a price point likely north of $400.

very true. I couldn't believe the new IM was at the price point it is. That's like almost 1/4 statue prices... or PF (use to be anyway).

I was thinking that infinity war was going to be so expensive when i was watching it, having checked the announced figures im a bit dissapointed, they need to make war machine, could be the only figure i do actually get, well, maybe an iron man too.

Back