1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

that potential MK 5 WM is ridiculous...

i love it!!!

I dunno...too soon to judge based on a photo that may not even be official, but he looks TOO bulky...kinda clunky actually.

That bulky WM looks great! I would skip 4 to get 5 if thats how he turns out...

I could really do with a Nebula....

I would also get a clunky Mk5 War Machine. It would benefit from a unmasked Rhodes, or maybe him as a plain clothes or military outfit figure, like the older Stark ones, I would also like a newer out of armor Stark.

I dunno...too soon to judge based on a photo that may not even be official, but he looks TOO bulky...kinda clunky actually.

Yeah. There was a lot of concept art of IW floating around that nothing even close to it ended up the film.

I'm surprised that we haven't seen anything from HT about an IW War Machine yet.

I'm surprised that we haven't seen anything from HT about an IW War Machine yet.

My guess is they're holding off for SDCC. If we are getting a War Machine Mark V in A4 then their announcement window's closing.

Fingers crossed Nightclub shows up too. That's the only IM3 suit left that I'm holding out for.

My guess is they're holding off for SDCC. If we are getting a War Machine Mark V in A4 then their announcement window's closing.

Fingers crossed Nightclub shows up too. That's the only IM3 suit left that I'm holding out for.

Nightclub is such a great suit too! On War Machine, I hope you're right about it showing up in SDCC.

I'd really be surprised if they didn't make WM 4. They've made every other Mark and every other IM/WM armor possible. I'm hoping they sprinkle a few more IW releases over the summer, including this.

I dunno why you guys are doubting whether WM Mk. 4 will happen or not. This is the same company that milks all types of IM figures...they made all the whole damn armors from IM3 for crying out loud! And most of the suits had like 5 seconds of screen time.

Patience everyone, all in due time... :lecture

I dunno why you guys are doubting whether WM Mk. 4 will happen or not. This is the same company that milks all types of IM figures...they made all the whole damn armors from IM3 for crying out loud! And most of the suits had like 5 seconds of screen time.

Patience everyone, all in due time... :lecture

Not all of them. Nightclub and Hammerhead are still being shafted 5 years on. Come on Sideshow, I just want my goddamn Iron-Ninja!

Also I've only just realized it's been half a decade since IM3 and that's terrifying.

As someone who doesn't keep track of all the IM suits, are there just the 2 that haven't been made yet, or any others?
They probably haven't come close to doing all of the "kitbash" HPP armours but Nightclub and Hammerhead are the only truly unique suits from IM3 left at this point. As in, they don't contain any parts from other suits.

Aside from them, you've got the Mark 50 already announced and War Machine Mark 4 - the topic of this thread - still up in the air. A diecast remake of Mark 7 is probably coming soon as well.

They will make it. They might have gotten the specs from Marvel later than the rest and are still finishing up the prototype

I got tired of waiting for HT to churn out more HPP armors so I went with King Arts.

Anyway, HT would be crazy not to make the WM4.

If HT doesn't make this WM I'll eat up all my HT iron man figures.

Ohh... if they did this version of him he would look so badass..... War Machine looking like a tank. Nice to see a cleaner full image of this version. Guess its going to be legit for Avengers 4

g909StW.jpg

I really hope that isn't just concept art and his armor will actually look like that in A4.

Back