Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Simple can be effective, but i was moreso referring to your Alien environments, that stuff's amazing.

Maybe some day when I have my own home I'll get into doing dios, but until then, I simply don't have the space, I could do maybe one.

Oh.. lol Thanks mang!
Like you said, space is a real issue though. (I live in an apt/college dorm)
I wish I could get my pix to look like yours without having to spend $ and hours building a backdrop. :google

In some ways, I do enjoy the old school methods I work in, if people actually saw how I achieve my photos they'd probably laugh. Outside of the camera itself, the rest of the operation is a garage kit kind of deal, I take any old crap I have laying around that could work for something and use it. I often dream of what I could do with a full compliment of professional tools.

Is it me or my old DC (Canon IXUS 70 / 7.1 Mega pixel), cant take sharp beautiful photos like you guys do and lots of noise in the pics :monkey4

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

@OMG: Did u use a tripod on those shots?

Just got this figure, along with the Pred 1, absoloutely stunning. It is a faff to put it all together, but definitely worth it when you have it all attached.

Anyway here's some pics - anyone else think we should start an image thread for this guy?

jc.jpg

jc2.jpg

jc3.jpg

jc4.jpg

jc5.jpg

jc6.jpg

jc7.jpg

Cheers mate, I use a Canon EOS 350D...although I believe in the US they're called Rebel XTi's

The skin texture on this is just beyond crazy! Their best work yet, and that includes the godfather imho!

Preauth charge showing on the CC, he's almost on his way :rock

Thanks all...more tomorrow! Only problem is now I need a Terminator :monkey3

I just recived mine!!! Its amazing!!!!!! I hope to make some pics tomorrow!!

with J.Connor came T600 too :D :D

Still not sure when mine will show up :monkey2, Hopefully soon because I heard sideshow is shipping theirs out tommorrow.

I should be getting mine in a few days :banana:banana

I cannot get the gun holster to attach to the leg , can anyone give some advice ? Dont want to break it .

I cannot get the gun holster to attach to the leg , can anyone give some advice ? Dont want to break it .

I had this problem too. I just cut a seam in the middle with a knife, so you have a bit more room to stick it in. Without cutting this, it was impossible to bring the holster on mine.

Take the swivel part off the holster at the hinges.
Then slide in onto the leg padding. Make sure the stitches on the padding slide into the little slots on the now detached hinge.
Reattach the holster.

Booyakah. :cool:

Back