Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Maybe good news for those who are having the nose problem. I've got a reply from Hot Toys.

I don't know if they're still going to help me, because I've bought him from ebay. Have sent them my paypal and ebay transactions, so they can see it. I don't know if this would help, but I have nothing else in my hand.

I've contacted also my seller and he said:

So I think HT will see, that this is their error and I hope we will get some good news from them directly.

I sent them a photo of the problem and told them the problem and they got back the next day with that response. I also sent my Paypal receipt and my shipping address that was at the weekend though so I'm still waiting for them to respond. 5 Days thats what I'm hanging on for.

I sent them a photo of the problem and told them the problem and they got back the next day with that response. I also sent my Paypal receipt and my shipping address that was at the weekend though so I'm still waiting for them to respond. 5 Days thats what I'm hanging on for.

ah okay, I didn't know that HT has already contacted you. I hope it suffices with the paypal and ebay receipt. May I know from which ebay-seller you've got yours? I really hope that they're going to replace it. I don't want to pay over 70$ only for the head (including shipping to Germany). That's too much for me...

but as for now: I've just put some dirt over his nose. this helped a bit for not seeing the ugly white thing :p

connor555.png

connor666.png

connor777.png

now which one do you prefer? :monkey3

bruce-connor.png

Last edited:

Until either the Hot Toys, Sideshow or Tommy Richardson blog site posts images of a second version of Connor, photos of the figure will not be allowed.

Hot Toys asked us to remove them before and until one of the official sources mentioned above posts something, we will continue to remove photos as they are not meant to be seen.

Guys, what exactly are the pros for ordering through TOYS2?

Unless you live in Canada, the only real benefit is timing, they usually get it before U.S. distributors, like Sideshow can be anywhere from a few weeks to a few months after Toys2 gets something, but the catch is, with Toys2, you can also end up spending about $10 or more extra in shipping. I tend to use Toys2 for things I want ASAP or things that they'll get but not many others, like HT Batman products, otherwise I go through Sideshow and save the shipping money.

now which one do you prefer? :monkey3

bruce-connor.png

actually, i never liked their bruce wayne sculpts. always thought they were never accurate... but connor is one of their best so far. almost on par with enterbay

I hate to see more problems with their JC figure. Its starting to get ridiculous.
But good luck to those who have suffered some defects.

Until either the Hot Toys, Sideshow or Tommy Richardson blog site posts images of a second version of Connor, photos of the figure will not be allowed.

Hot Toys asked us to remove them before and until one of the official sources mentioned above posts something, we will continue to remove photos as they are not meant to be seen.

And yet each and every time someone posts those pics I am never online and they've been taken down before I get to see them. Just typical.

I just took some random pix while I was rearranging my Detolf.
Hope you like 'em.

SSS014.jpg

SSS027.jpg

SSS018.jpg

SSS020.jpg

Nice pics! Where did you find that At4?

I just want to take my own pictures already :banghead

Soon my friend.
Just a few more days, right?
:peace

Processing tomorrow, maybe ship tomorrow or Friday, hopefully by Monday. I've enjoyed your photos, always like your environments, would love to work with them.

I do. As always, looks great Facebox...

:inlove

Processing tomorrow, maybe ship tomorrow or Friday, hopefully by Monday. I've enjoyed your photos, always like your environments, would love to work with them.

Yeah, you don't have to wait much longer.

Tnx, but this setup didn't even take me 10 seconds. :monkey3
I just threw 2 T-shirts on a table. :eek:
*hangs head in shame*

Yeah, you don't have to wait much longer.

Tnx, but this setup didn't even take me 10 seconds. :monkey3
I just threw 2 T-shirts on a table. :eek:
*hangs head in shame*

Simple can be effective, but i was moreso referring to your Alien environments, that stuff's amazing.

Maybe some day when I have my own home I'll get into doing dios, but until then, I simply don't have the space, I could do maybe one.

Shouldnt alter ego be shipping theirs out soon too?

Back