Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Reality unfortunately. So many times I've read hype about big director's cuts and in the end it's rather lame what's thrown back in. Cameron's T2 director's cut at least had substance, as did his DC of ALIENS. The man loves to make long, epic films but knows he has to cut down for the theatrical audience, I'm just glad we get the originals on DVD.

I'm not really sure how to feel about the DC of T:S not being too long, even if it's 30 minutes more, that doesn't mean it'd be a good thirty minutes. Bad example kind of, but Rob Zombie's director's cut of Halloween was a far worse rendition of the film, sometimes it's better for us when things are cut by studio or whatever if the director's vision isn't right. McG's cut could make the film much better, or it could make it much worse.

Yeah, I've happy with very few directors cuts other than Cameron's, with the odd exception here or there.

Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Yeah, I've happy with very few directors cuts other than Cameron's, with the odd exception here or there.

Peter Jackson is the KING of DC's with LOTR and Kong... has to be said!

I actually think the extra scenes in the T2 special edition make it drag too much. I think I'd prefer the theatrical cut but I haven't seen that version in years because it didn't get released on region 2 DVD to my knowledge.

However my experience of Aliens was always the Directors cut so that is the version of that film I prefer.

Alien 3 is also improved by its special edition release.

Mine'll be here next Thursday as well, finally....

:chew

:fireworks

Dun Dun Duh Duh Dun.....Dun Dun Duh Duh Dun....

:bborg

Still not sure when I will recieve mine.:sick

EDIT: Alter ego says it arriving the week of september 14!
Finally!

Last edited:
just receive mine. can't really put my finger on it. it looks very very realistic. but just looks a little strange looking.i notice the right eye brow a little bit longer and a bigger chain,looks great under light directly, but still, this is a fantastic figure

Just a couple of head shot

3912259470_55f2dd8ffd_o.jpg

3912259808_4e20ae4dc4_o.jpg

The headsculpt is really amazing, the paint, the texture, everything about it is great.

Can't say the same for the accessories though.....irritating velcros, stupid straps and clips that are so hard to put on.

The headsculpt is really amazing, the paint, the texture, everything about it is great.

Can't say the same for the accessories though.....irritating velcros, stupid straps and clips that are so hard to put on.

The suit is amazing just the assembley that sucks!
I broke stuff just trying to get him together.

The suit is amazing just the assembley that sucks!
I broke stuff just trying to get him together.

Same here, took me a long time just to get everything on and looking proper.
I hate the wrist knife, the straps aren't even long enough to stick together.

Same here, took me a long time just to get everything on and looking proper.
I hate the wrist knife, the straps aren't even long enough to stick together.

I just glued mine down. Tiny dot of PVA gule and it seems to have done the trick. Feels like the glue would come off if I just even looked at it but still better than the velcro.

Back