Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

no guarantee...from what I've read, I believe the letter was focus for those who picked theirs up locally at Toy Hunters since most of them have not shipped overseas yet. Maybe a reason why the letter was sent out in Chinese

True. But I guess there weren't a lot that got out, so I guess it shouldn't affect them that much right.

I've emailed Leo at Goodshipped to check that I will be receiving a corrected headsculpt. No response yet, but he's probably trying to find out for himself...

Lemme know how it goes mate. If you are getting an additional headsculpt from HT, then I don't mind getting one now from the bay. Got 3 of my most wanted fig of the year out already; dutch, connor and mark 1.

I emailed studio sunny. hes read the apology and says i shud message him in July when the new head is out.

How bad is it bro? Can you take a few pics of the headsculpt?

Not arrived yet will be the end of this week or start of next. Looks as if I may be supplied with a replacement by sunny. ill post pics asap

Lemme know how it goes mate. If you are getting an additional headsculpt from HT, then I don't mind getting one now from the bay. Got 3 of my most wanted fig of the year out already; dutch, connor and mark 1.

Reply from Leo @ Goodshipped:

goodshipped won't ship out poor quality item ^^

You will receive the revised / corrected version of John Connor, hopefully in late July 2009.

thx
Leo

:D

My ebay seller messaged me today . Looks like August for mine . BOO ! :banghead
I guess its good to know that Hot toys put quality before profits . :chew

My ebay seller messaged me today . Looks like August for mine . BOO ! :banghead
I guess its good to know that Hot toys put quality before profits . :chew

the wait sucks but if you're getting it that late at least you know you're getting the new sculpt. So that's some good news :rock

Reply from Leo @ Goodshipped:

goodshipped won't ship out poor quality item ^^

You will receive the revised / corrected version of John Connor, hopefully in late July 2009.

thx
Leo

:D

Lol!

What bout the other 'ready to ship' seller like sunny, abcexpress or something. Are they doing the same thing or are they selling anyways?

I know someone who has recieved their figure and he said that the paint is flaking off the head. He's repainted it and isnt bothered but I don't think I could live with that

Can he take some pics of that repaint? im wondering if its sculpt issues (man, that ebay photo looks like its features are seriously out of proportion when taken dead on) or just the paint problems.

I just got mine from Studiosunny and had a quick look (it is a surprise present for my son) and I cannot see any problem either with the sculpt or paint.
I know from photographing customs I have made or re-painted that cameras do lie! The flash flattens and distorts both sculpts and colours, and also makes tiny defects look huge, or even show defects that are not visible to the naked eye.
I do not think I will re-paint or send this back to Hot Toys, I think it is up to standard and certainly better than I can do!
Dizzy

Don't know about John but got my T-700 last week!!!

Can't see anything wrong in the paintjob on this figure... he looks just fine (couldn't wait for my son to get home from school and unpack him!).
A real pain to assemble though... took longer than an HT AVP Predator!
Dizzy:google

Back