Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

As Connor was running and leaping off the edge, in the foreground of the shot, another soldier threw the looped end of the rope over a piece of girder near the edge. It's quick, but it's there.

So....that's not where the G-Gun comes into play....but it is a logical accessory for him to have...

As Connor was running and leaping off the edge, in the foreground of the shot, another soldier threw the looped end of the rope over a piece of girder near the edge. It's quick, but it's there.

Ah , I never caught that. Imagine the guy tripped up and didn't put it over. :lol
Connor would have been dropped straight to the floor , probably dissapear into a splash of blood. :monkey4

wow love that packaging.

Ouch! Yeah that would've hurt....

I took that bit as some visual shorthand of how well Connor and his team worked together...and it looked pretty cool.

And yes Nash...that packaging is really cool...

Nothing against the grapler beign in there, just trying to figure out if and when it was used, I don't remember such a weapon being used and if it was, I'd like to know when so I can catch it next time I watch T:S, which I wish the DVD would come out soon, but I know it's too early, probably Christmas time.

Nothing against the grapler beign in there, just trying to figure out if and when it was used, I don't remember such a weapon being used and if it was, I'd like to know when so I can catch it next time I watch T:S, which I wish the DVD would come out soon, but I know it's too early, probably Christmas time.

tell me about it. Everytime I watch a movie I love at the cinema I hate waiting for the dvds. :emperor

I don't mind if it's a movie I'm into enough to see multiple times in the theater, but since I go to movies on my own, have to drive almost an hour to the theater, and the price of getting in, T:S is a repeat home video movie, but not theater for me.

I don't mind if it's a movie I'm into enough to see multiple times in the theater, but since I go to movies on my own, have to drive almost an hour to the theater, and the price of getting in, T:S is a repeat home video movie, but not theater for me.

yep. I actually prefer watching movies at home unless its something that needs an IMAX viewing. Still... good to get out instead of being sat in I suppose.
Even if it is to watch a giant tv. :chew:lol

I thought he used the grappling hook when he broke into the factory. The scene where he's waiting for Marcus to send him the signal on his radar device, he was up on a platform or somthing? How did he get into the factory, did he just walk in ?:confused:

Bingo!

Yes...when he lowered himself into the white laboratory....he used a grappling hook...

I thought he used the grappling hook when he broke into the factory. The scene where he's waiting for Marcus to send him the signal on his radar device, he was up on a platform or somthing? How did he get into the factory, did he just walk in ?:confused:

I believe he just snuck onto the grounds at Skynet and then used his (Sony product placement) PDA to hack into the security to open a door into the building.

When he was using that PDA, he was hacking into a transport for all of the people he freed from the holding cells to use...that's what those ramps were lowering on either side of him were...part of the transport.

Didn't that eventually take him into the complex though?

I'd like to watch it again, but don't want to go to theater and no good bootlegs out there :lol

At least you've still got the theater as an option....not so around here. :(

Well that's an assumption, I really don't know, probably not. Funny thing is, one local theater will have it eventually at the same time as the Walmart in the same plaza will be selling the DVD :lol I'm amazed that theater makes money, I'd rather go into Walmart and spend $20 on a DVD I can watch repeatedly at that point.

Is it one of those second-run places?

Yeah, sometimes it has stuff fairly new, but on occassion I've seen titles on the sign at the same time you can buy it on video and always scratch my head.

That's my only dissappointment with the Connor figure, he'll be shipping during a limbo period, movie's out of theaters but not on DVD, I always find it more enjoyable when you can watch the source material when you get a figure.

Yeah that does make it fun....well, at the rate the movie hits BR/DVD, maybe we'll have that opportunity with Marcus and the T-600...

Back