Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

are the teaser pics of the "black fatigue" John Conner not allowed to be posted?

LOL, if they were, they'd still be up & I would've posted further pics! (Btw, they are not 'teaser' pics, I just cropped parts of full pics :monkey5)

Just come back from watching movie. This black tactical outfit need to be done and come with all accurate arsenal he use. You hear me Hottoys?

Has there ever been a figure that was "waiting for approval" strictly for the costume/weapons!? I know I've seen that before regarding head sculpts.. but I can't recall that happening for a figure strictly for the costume/weapons because the head sculpt in those pictures is the already approved John Connor head sculpt from the upcoming HT figure. So there's no need to re-approve it. So I'm thinking you're right Maulfan. Maybe THAT'S what needs approval.

And apparently Bale has to approve too, he had to approve the first head, so if he's busy with something he may not be able to sign off.

The images showed the existing sculpt, I've never seen HT use the exact same head on two figures of the same character, so odds are there's a new head to be approved for this figure, possibly 2.

I remember some members back in the day mentioning buying up a Halo Rambo to make this kitbash and now I wish I would have kept mine. This would have been TOO easy to do.

195RAMBO_HALO_side1s.jpg

Buy a loose Connor sculpt on Ebay and the proper weapon ............ you're all set.

you can use this...

399DSC_2236a_3x4.jpg

The sleeve cuffs on the Connor figure were different. Like a triangle pattern.. looked cool too.

i like the gear he wore in the beginning more anyhow but if ht delivers one with a new hs ill buy that for a dollar... or more.

Still like the original "leather jacket" version better, but I agree if a new HS was introduced with the Black outfit I would consider that one as well....Hell i bought two jokers for different HS, what makes this any different :D

Still like the original "leather jacket" version better, but I agree if a new HS was introduced with the Black outfit I would consider that one as well....Hell i bought two jokers for different HS, what makes this any different :D

The black outfit hasn't been announced yet. Obviously HT are still making changes to the figure, so everyone in the critiques of it on the other thread are premature (but understandable). Heck even the headsculpt on the the leather jacket Connor figure isn't finished.

The black outfit hasn't been announced yet. Obviously HT are still making changes to the figure, so everyone in the critiques of it on the other thread are premature (but understandable). Heck even the headsculpt on the the leather jacket Connor figure isn't finished.

True.....I guess were all just a little too excited :D

There's really no guarantee even that they'll actually produce the figure, they could easily be having images removed because it's not an official release and could be big trouble if images are floating around and WB thinks HT's trying to get around them selling a product.

Do you think we'll see this figure before the end of the month ? ( the first version ) I think its possible as HT might want to capitalise on the movie being released in the East very shortly.

It's possible he'll come out in June, but hard to say for sure.

That would :rock if it showed up in June but I will have to pick him up at the post office cause I'll be on my Honeymoon :D

I was actually thinking of doing this myself - to create a V2 Conner. I already have V1 on pre-order.

My plan was to take the Bale sculpt from my HT Batman Dark Knight figure, and put that on the SS CIA Sad body and uniform. I realise it's not exactly like in the movie, but once it's on my shelf you would be hard pressed to notice what the heck was what.

Looks like I wasn't the only person with this idea! Not sure if the HT head would fit on the SS body? Anyone know if this can be done without mods?

How about Soldier Story's CIA SAD figure parts, rappelling harness included, probably get this stuff fairly cheap, and their equipment is really nicely detailed:

DSCF4849.jpg

DSCF4845.jpg

Here's a link to the BDU's (just search CIA SAD on ebay):
https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Soldier-St...0?hash=item4146170d93&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

I was actually thinking of doing this myself - to create a V2 Conner. I already have V1 on pre-order.

My plan was to take the Bale sculpt from my HT Batman Dark Knight figure, and put that on the SS CIA Sad body and uniform. I realise it's not exactly like in the movie, but once it's on my shelf you would be hard pressed to notice what the heck was what.

Looks like I wasn't the only person with this idea! Not sure if the HT head would fit on the SS body? Anyone know if this can be done without mods?

:D :D See here

That true type body isn't out yet right? Plus my idea was to take a HT head and put it on a Soldier Story body. I wasn't going to be too adventurous - just replace the SS head with the HT Bale head - and maybe not bother with the balaclava.

My CIA SAD is still sitting in the box - haven't even assembled him yet. I had a rough time with the SS OAD guy ... I guess since I'm not very experienced it took me forever to put the dang thing together and it still doesn't quite look the way I want it to.

I definitely prefer HT where there is little to no assembly required. The OAD gun alone took me forever to figure out since there were so many damn pieces!

I guess I should just wait until I get home and see if the Bale head will fit on that body :D

There's really no guarantee even that they'll actually produce the figure, they could easily be having images removed because it's not an official release and could be big trouble if images are floating around and WB thinks HT's trying to get around them selling a product.

Yup. That could've just been what HT was originally thinking of releasing and then they decided to go with the look the current official figure has now. Just have to wait and see.

Back