Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

I really liked the film, so now, unfortunately, this is a buy too.

Even if HT release the other ver, this is the one for me.

damn there's a second version of this fig planned already?! now i have the hard decision of waiting for that or just buying this one....that bale head sculpt is DEAD ON IMO

Not sure if this has already been discussed, but how restrictive do you guys think the leather jacket will be?

Not sure if this has already been discussed, but how restrictive do you guys think the leather jacket will be?

Probably not much, companies tend to use a softer leather for these things, it may even be a soft vinyl.

Cool, thanks man.

Looking forward to getting him now.

I dont think it will be that restrictive, it looks about the same as the resident evil 4 leon jacket and that is reasonably good.

It looks pretty loose, like it allows for good movement

Thought I'd repeat wookster's great spec post n' shots here...

Rather than start a new thread, I figured I'd just add the new spec here-

Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation: 1/6th scale JOHN CONNOR collectible figure

Hot Toys proudly presents the first human-kind MMS figure from the upcoming sci-fi movie in 2009 - Terminator Salvation: 1/6th scale John Connor collectible figures.

This collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall, featuring Hot Toys True-type figure body with over 36 points of articulation.

This John Connor figure features the high quality head sculpture (by Weapon X) , perfect painting (by JC Hong) and authentic Christian Bale likeness.

Right now, none of the John Connor product with Christian Bale’s likeness has been approved so far, besides Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale John Connor collectible figure. With our specialized experience to the collectibles, our talents and product standard have been highly recognized in the collectible industry, and this John Connor prototype sample has also been reviewed and officially approved by Christian Bale& McG (the director of Terminator Salvation) in person.

The collectible also comes with the following full gear and weapons:

Uniform
Leather jacket
Pants
T-shirt
Tactical full body harness

Accessories
Headset
Radio with pouch
M4 magazine pouches
Pistol Magazine pouch
Demolition blocks
Drop leg panel
Armband
Patch
Assault boots
Tactical gloves

Weapons
M4A1 with tactical red dot sight
XM-26 LSS
Line launcher
Pistol with holster
Tactical fixed blade

Artists:
Head Sculpt by Weapon X
Paint by J.C Hong

Release date: Q2, 2009

Terminator Salvation ™ & © 2009 T Asset Acquisition Company, LLC.
1TerminatorSalvation_JohnConnor.jpg

2TerminatorSalvation_JohnConnor.jpg

3TerminatorSalvation_JohnConnor.jpg

4TerminatorSalvation_JohnConnor.jpg

5TerminatorSalvation_JohnConnor.jpg

6TerminatorSalvation_JohnConnor.jpg

7TerminatorSalvation_JohnConnor.jpg

8TerminatorSalvation_JohnConnor.jpg

9TerminatorSalvation_JohnConnor.jpg

10TerminatorSalvation_JohnConnor.jpg

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a waitlist conversion here...this just looks fantastic! (...and yes, I loved the movie...)

Can't wait for this, I loved the movie too , I've seen it a few times now !

Damn, just got a message from Leo at Goodshipped that release has gone from July to Aug/Sept. I hope this means they're getting an HK416 sorted (but I doubt it :rolleyes:)

Haven't seen the film in full but I've seen what most people say is the best of it (last half hour) - I found it all very very underwhelming so I can't imagine I'll enjoy the rest - but this figure can't come out soon enough. Its a work of art.

So if GoodShipped gets it in Aug. Then Sideshow gets it September which means Alter Ego gets it October which means :google:confused::google

which means pay an extra 20 to get it quicker from toy square. thats what i did for 2 face and got him months ago. do it centrocal! do it! lol

With all the things that are supposed to ship in July, I for one don't care if it's delayed.

With all the things that are supposed to ship in July, I for one don't care if it's delayed.

Agree with you on that one ween! Some much is coming out that if one figure is delayed it's not a big deal! :banana

Could it be that it is being delayed to add the T-600 base ? With the movie not doing as well as the studio would have liked , I think it would be a bit of a risk for Hot Toys to release the second version of Connor. ( or is that just my wishful thinking ? ) It makes more sense to include the diorama base to this figure as Connor was never seen standing on a T-600 in the swat type outfit.

Could it be that it is being delayed to add the T-600 base ? With the movie not doing as well as the studio would have liked , I think it would be a bit of a risk for Hot Toys to release the second version of Connor. ( or is that just my wishful thinking ? ) It makes more sense to include the diorama base to this figure as Connor was never seen standing on a T-600 in the swat type outfit.

Movie success doesn't go hand in hand with Hot Toys success. I think the success they had with their AVP figures is greater than the success of both movies.

If the Hot Toys T:S line sells well enough, specifically the first Connor figure, HT won't hesitate to sell another if they feel it'll bring good sales as well, and being that it would be their second Connor, the T-600 base would help in selling it off.

Could it be that it is being delayed to add the T-600 base ?

Oops! Did I do that? :D As almost everyone else has said, I need a break from spending money too! IMO, HT need to adopt a more collector-friendly approach of releasing no more than 3 a month! :lol (Pred, Dutch, Billy, T-700, T-700 Factory, Godfather in the space of 1 month.....it's all too much to bear!! Aghhhh!!!!)

I'm with all of you...I'm glad it got delayed a little. This month has been killer with Dutch, Billy, Predator, T-700, my Conan PF, Two-face and the tumbler...not to mention all the misc. figures I purchased before realizing that all those pre-orders had started coming in. :cool:

Movie success doesn't go hand in hand with Hot Toys success. I think the success they had with their AVP figures is greater than the success of both movies.

If the Hot Toys T:S line sells well enough, specifically the first Connor figure, HT won't hesitate to sell another if they feel it'll bring good sales as well, and being that it would be their second Connor, the T-600 base would help in selling it off.

Agreed. And I really think this movie will end up having a decent afterlife on DVD/BR to keep it in the collector spotlight. Plus...the figure looks so doggone good!

Back