Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

yep :lecture with an ear piece + base aswell. some one was nice enough to pm me the pics :D, ill pass them on if anyone wants to see them. in yo face hot toys :lol :monkey3

Slug, I can't believe you're a pusher! Give em their first taste for for free, then just reel em in!:wacky

Slug, I can't believe you're a pusher! Give em their first taste for for free, then just reel em in!:wacky

Well, it's nice to see my lovely editing work being spread around.....:lol

Honestly, I hope it releases sometime in late June/July...give me a chance to catch my breath with collectibles....

Nuttin been pushed or spread to my PM yet. I am still "clean' :D

You should always keep it clean! :lol

Getting back on topic, do we have a confirmed release date yet ?

I'm still hoping for Toys2's 'June' release date, but I think it's a bit optimistic :(
Let's hope the release doesn't turn into a 'T-700 Factory' release, 2 months late!

You should always keep it clean! :lol

I'm still hoping for Toys2's 'June' release date, but I think it's a bit optimistic :(
Let's hope the release doesn't turn into a 'T-700 Factory' release, 2 months late!

Toys2 had the T-700 set for a May release and it did ship this month so I think they're on schedule. Connor is due to release in June so I think it will start shipping within the next 3 weeks.

they're in Ontario Canada

Toys2 had the T-700 set for a May release and it did ship this month so I think they're on schedule. Connor is due to release in June so I think it will start shipping within the next 3 weeks.

The T-700 Factory was originally meant to be released in April....and I don't think Toys2 has shipped them yet.....

and there go my hopes of seeing this anytime soon ...

You never know, some things can be quite on time, others delayed.

Hot Toys Dutch was supposed to be out in April, it was out in HK early-mid May, that's not too far off, Predator 1 supposed to be May, it's mid-late May in HK.

There's not rhyme or reason that we see why things delay, they just do. Sometimes things even come early. If there's no sign of this figure come July, then it can be assumed there's a delay, but June hasn't even started yet so there's still hope it could come in a few weeks.

Back