Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Small price to pay.

What, getting cheap velcro? Depends on how much is used on a figure and how key it is to the costume. The strip on the first Joker figure quickly because useless and can force people to customize a closure to keep the costume looking proper. Same with Dutch's vest. They really need stronger velcro or to use snaps more often.

John Connor enters skynet

htjohnconnor06.jpg

htjohnconnor07s.jpg

htjohnconnor08.jpg

htjohnconnor09.jpg

Thank you very much for every comments.

Could still be worse. The wrist pegs could keep breaking. :rolleyes:
While my HT wrist pegs never break, but I heard this problem so many times. No doubt it'll happen to me some day. I used some brute force on other company wrists like, ACE, Soldier Story and none of them have sign of breaking.

I my experience, HT muscle body figures and TDK suit Batman have been the only ones to suffer with wrist issues, never had a problem with a standard TrueType figure.

Hottoys velcro is the worst i come across in 1/6 world.

For certain applications, HT uses a very thin velcro that doesn't bulk up the figure - the trade off is that the "teeth" can't attain a stronger grip. A thicker velcro (where the "teeth" can get a stronger grip) doesn't look very good on a 1/6 figure for certain applications. Other 1/6 companies have similar issues.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/c14TJELUVB8&hl=de&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/c14TJELUVB8&hl=de&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Great pix everyone, I was thinking about canceling, but not going to now. Cant wait to get it in and see it in person.

My god, such incredible detail. Did that film really deserve a figure such as this?

My god, such incredible detail. Did that film really deserve a figure such as this?

I think HT was just afraid to see Bales reaction, if they haven't done this figure perfect.

'Are you f4cking serious? You're trashing my head... I tell you, we're done professionally!' :D

I think HT was just afraid to see Bales reaction, if they haven't done this figure perfect.

'Are you f4cking serious? You're trashing my head... I tell you, we're done professionally!' :D

:lol :lol :lol :lol

The film was not that great, but I think it deserved figures just for Terminator fans.

The film, no, Terminator fans, yes.

I've definitely decided it was better than T3 at least. There was potential that it just didn't live up to. The lack of humour was a relief to me after the pisstake that was T3. Pity about the total absence of logic though.

have you 2 T-700 dios? Or is it just photoshoped?
I love your shots, so clear and wonderful posing. Want moooooore :D

Yeah, I have 2 dios.
Here's my collection.
htjohnconnor10b.jpg

For certain applications, HT uses a very thin velcro that doesn't bulk up the figure - the trade off is that the "teeth" can't attain a stronger grip. A thicker velcro (where the "teeth" can get a stronger grip) doesn't look very good on a 1/6 figure for certain applications. Other 1/6 companies have similar issues.
I think ACE have some good, thin velcro may be it's not as thin as HT use. But what's the point using thin velcro but useless and buyer need to glue it instead. No offense to you.

Back