Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

My god, such incredible detail. Did that film really deserve a figure such as this?

Haha i hear ya, give us our perfect joker and batman already :p
The figure looks incredible!!! I think i'm going to have to make a purchase

Great photo's there Agen. The lighting in the photo's depicting the Skynet infiltration makes the figure look as good as the prototype.

Great pix everyone, I was thinking about canceling, but not going to now. Cant wait to get it in and see it in person.

I feel the exact same way, was considering cancelling when i got my email but after guys started posting in hand pics and quality pics at that....there's no way i'm cancelling now, this fig is just too Awesome to pass on :D

My god, such incredible detail. Did that film really deserve a figure such as this?

The film, no, Terminator fans, yes.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

The film was not that great, but I think it deserved figures just for Terminator fans.

I've definitely decided it was better than T3 at least. There was potential that it just didn't live up to. The lack of humour was a relief to me after the pisstake that was T3. Pity about the total absence of logic though.

Oh brother..I guess the thing I find amazing about this ongoing debate is that anyone would drop well over $100 on a figure from a film they hated or didn't think was very good, regardless of the character....yes, the figure is amazing....but....to each their own, I guess.

And yes, I liked the movie....a lot. And I'm really looking forward to this figure.

Oh, and great link/video, Thrustmaster...looking good.

htjohnconnor04.jpg

:D
htjohnconnor05.jpg

how do you do these poses

I my experience, HT muscle body figures and TDK suit Batman have been the only ones to suffer with wrist issues, never had a problem with a standard TrueType figure.

yeah i broke my Hellboy's left hand peg coupla days back when i was trying to change the hand sigh!...thanked god managed to get replacement from ebay (but not red color) or else gotta salvage one TT body for it mann...

nway..kinda agreed with u guys...the velcro on JC sucks la..was assembling JC last nite and ended using UHU Glue to stick some of the strap...sigh!

I think ACE have some good, thin velcro may be it's not as thin as HT use. But what's the point using thin velcro but useless and buyer need to glue it instead. No offense to you.

I was just stating what is HT's likely reason for choosing to use the thin velcro. not defending them or saying i agree with their choice of materials.

Oh brother..I guess the thing I find amazing about this ongoing debate is that anyone would drop well over $100 on a figure from a film they hated or didn't think was very good, regardless of the character....yes, the figure is amazing....but....to each their own, I guess.

And yes, I liked the movie....a lot. And I'm really looking forward to this figure.

Thats the issue I was on about here or maybe in another thread. The thing is I may not have been mad on the film but I'm still very much interested in the Terminator franchise. The T-600 and John Connor are very much part of that franchise and have been since T1 even though neither appeared. Having these figures is about having representatives of those 2 characters. And these figures undoubtedly fit the bill.

incredible pictures agen :rock

and great t4 promo reference too

Just got a Hydrobot. (Aqua Hunter Killer)
All I'm missing now is an Aerostat. :chew

a1004.jpg

a1010.jpg

a1020.jpg

Man, I'm really crossing fingers I get a paint job like yours Facebox, the facial hair on yours is just fantastic.

Damn when is this shipping Again!!!! and to think i was gonna cancel this :duh

Awesome Pics FACEBOX :D

Man, I'm really crossing fingers I get a paint job like yours Facebox, the facial hair on yours is just fantastic.

I hope so too! It turned out quite nicely.

Damn when is this shipping Again!!!! and to think i was gonna cancel this :duh

Awesome Pics FACEBOX :D

Thanks.

No love for the Hydrobot. :eek: :lol

Where's the hydrobot from. It bears a strong resemblance to Matrix sentinels, you could almost get the HT Sentinel and pretend it's a terminator machine.

I don't think you'd believe me if I told you. lol
PM 4 U

Is that from the 10" Playmates sets?

Just got a Hydrobot. (Aqua Hunter Killer)
All I'm missing now is an Aerostat. :chew
a1004.jpg

"clunk".....okay....picked my jaw up off the floor. FANTASTIC shot! This figure looks so cool...and yes, your hydrobot is really cool too...

Your photos have consistently been amazing, FACEBOX....hope mine are as up to snuff when he gets here...

....and how's your lady fairing? Well, I hope...

"Good news! The John Connor 12” figure will be arriving in 2-3 weeks. We have secured your order for 1 copy of the figure."

Here her come! I'm so ready for this figure, it been quite the while. He looks awesome!

Back