Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Get Marcus. The straight 700 is pretty boring. Or are you talking Rubber face 700?

Oops. 700. Sorry. To many numbers. Get Marcus. He has what looks like a rockn head sculpt and a lot of stuff. 700 is the figure alone.

Theyre both at two different websites but each equal about $135 shipped.Which is about all I have to spend for now.Any suggestions on which one to get?

Well, yeah, if Marcus is going to be $135 SHIPPED, then get him! That's a steal! That price for a T-700 is a little too high.

yeah, if you can get marcus for about 125-135, then its definitely worth getting.

Thanks guys! Ill get Marcus for sure!Has anyone heard of ccgarmory.com? They seem to have good prices too.

That is a good price on Marcus, but 700s are getting rarer, and the price is climbing on eBay already, and Marcus isn't even out yet. Make sure you consider the time game with this stuff.

That is a good price on Marcus, but 700s are getting rarer, and the price is climbing on eBay already, and Marcus isn't even out yet. Make sure you consider the time game with this stuff.

True.But $135 is a pretty steep price for the t-700. especially if it doesnt have any accessories.

True.But $135 is a pretty steep price for the t-700. especially if it doesnt have any accessories.

This is true but it does look like they are sold out everywhere. I picked up a couple of guns for a buck apiece. I didn't think these would sell so quick. Toys2 still has them. $119 plus shipping.

This is true but it does look like they are sold out everywhere. I picked up a couple of guns for a buck apiece. I didn't think these would sell so quick. Toys2 still has them. $119 plus shipping.

I would order from toys2, but the problem is they charge me $25 dollars for shipping! But a Buck a piece for some guns is a great deal.

Curious - what guns were you able to pick up for just a buck a piece?

2 x Zacca - FAMAS = $0.99USD from urbansamuraihobbies.com

Of course that was before shipping but I was buying a backpack for my Snake Eyes anyway.

Just bought with new head sculpt off ebay 180 including shipping. Can't wait.

Improved head sculpt from Toyworld:

r0015918.jpg

r0015926.jpg

r0015922.jpg

r0015910.jpg

r0015936.jpg

r0015939.jpg

Photo Credit: RRAAYY

3797526189_12ed19e21d_o.jpg

Photo Credit: tallken

Much better. The only thing that's unclear is: I know a lot of people said HT wold be replacing the Connor heads free of charge. But I also saw a few people saying HT is now saying only the newly released figures will have the improved head sculpt i.e. anyone who bought the original crappy version is stuck with that. So which is which!?

Man it looks great, c'mon Sideshow, let's see that 20 day notice.

:horror I cant wait to have it in my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead

:baicon6:

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Yeah that sculpt looks simply fantastic .............. so much so I might consider getting this. At some angles it looks like Bale in the flesh.

Man it looks great, c'mon Sideshow, let's see that 20 day notice.

Well SS reckon it's now shipping in September. 20 day notice I feel will be around the last week of August. :(

But hey, I ordered from Toys2! :D

Yeah that sculpt looks simply fantastic .............. so much so I might consider getting this. At some angles it looks like Bale in the flesh.

These 2 in particular I find.

r0015922.jpg

r0015936.jpg

The added goggles suck though.

Back