Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Why not order from a different website?

Because I like rewards points. And I like supporting Sideshow's efforts at bringing other companies to us...just call me old-fashioned I guess...:)

Because I like rewards points. And I like supporting Sideshow's efforts at bringing other companies to us...just call me old-fashioned I guess...:)

I like reward points from sideshow too. But I recently ordered john connor from alter egos because he was only $125. The only bad thing about alter egos is it seems to take them forever to get their preorder items in stock.

Sosa's mouth is dead on. I think that's what really makes the sculpt. Its the dip in the bottom lip. The top lip sticks out a bit on the corners and that is dead on also. Bale has those weird fang top teeth. But in the end its just not "clean" looking. Still looks sculpted. The HT has that finished look.

I was reading (yeah me!) and decided to tweak Sosa's sculpt in PS. With no disrespect to Sosa or the painter. Great sculpt, overlay is very close. Well anyway it was a zen moment for me, just me letting go. :mona

John_connor.jpg

The new paintjob is clearly improved, but I honestly could have lived with the first one too. That's just me, I'm sure.

It is a great sculpt, I was just playing in Photoshop.

Master Wayne's referring to the "bad" Hot Toys paint job vs. the new Hot Toys Paint job, not the Sosa images.

I think the head of the prototype Connor is far better than the new sculpt head!

418IMG_2152_302x439.jpg

The sculpt hasn't been redone that I can tell.

I was going to cancel but just checked and I wasted a ton of points on him. So the good news is it's only costing me $93.00

Which one is a better purchse? I can get marcus or the t-700 for about the same price, but can't decide which one.:dunno

Same price? Where?

Theyre both at two different websites but each equal about $135 shipped.Which is about all I have to spend for now.Any suggestions on which one to get?

Back