Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might sound stupid but where exactly is the magic tape located? I can't seem to find mine after opening the box. At first I thought it was between the instruction sheet then searched every corner of the box. Nada.

This might sound stupid but where exactly is the magic tape located? I can't seem to find mine after opening the box. At first I thought it was between the instruction sheet then searched every corner of the box. Nada.

The 'magic tape' is just the velcro that is already attached to the pouches; it's not separate from the figure.

The 'magic tape' is just the velcro that is already attached to the pouches; it's not separate from the figure.

As Chaser said, it's just the HT term for the Velcro... which is a brand name, like Jacuzzi, Sellotape or Hoover.

Here's my John Connor

4135428383_9f7e234b2d_o.jpg
4135428483_80e6416640_o.jpg
4136188378_dd19b6f87e_o.jpg
4136188472_5262378a2c_o.jpg

do you guys know where i can buy some mini lamp, i want to create the famous "DO YOU WANT ME ****** TRASH YOUR LIGHT" with the bale and marcus figure i got.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to get this figure and was gonna order from urban-collector....i wrote him an email to ask him, but do you guys think it would be the correct painted head....any other suggestions where to order him for maybe a better price.....

I believe Alter Ego Comics has him for $125 before shipping.

He's a really cool figure and you won't regret the purchase!

JConnor.jpg

I'm glad final battle is shipping soon, I'd love to have the right gun with this figure, I think he'll be able to hold it much better than the one he comes with, the coat gets in the way of poses that can really properly hold the gun included but the FB gun should work with him much better.

if you search through this thread like around page 150-170 or so you should find some comparisions.....the correct head has got like a light beard from sideburns...ect....the bad one is very glossy

I did a little mod on connor's gun. I didnt want to buy the new figure to get it so I made some changes to my current gun to make it look a little more like the one he uses with this costume.

Back