Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a fit of madness, I've decided to pick up the correct rifle on ebay. I'm also considering the radio pouch from the Final Battle version, as it seems designed for the purpose of holding a radio. The radio holder with the original is more like an ammo pouch.

I did a little mod on connor's gun. I didnt want to buy the new figure to get it so I made some changes to my current gun to make it look a little more like the one he uses with this costume.

I was really considering this, yours looks awesome!
quick question, where did you get the flashlight? how hard was it to take off the shotgun attachment?

I did a little mod on connor's gun. I didnt want to buy the new figure to get it so I made some changes to my current gun to make it look a little more like the one he uses with this costume.

Oh nice work! I can't even tell it was modded :D
Oh well too late for me, FB on it's way :p
I really want to pick this up as a airsoft gun and dispaly with my TS stuff but man those airsoft guns are nice but $$

Oh nice work! I can't even tell it was modded :D
Oh well too late for me, FB on it's way :p
I really want to pick this up as a airsoft gun and dispaly with my TS stuff but man those airsoft guns are nice but $$

but still cheaper than the real thing or a prop, lol all you need is paint
buy one of the cheaper versions and paint it up

but still cheaper than the real thing or a prop, lol all you need is paint
buy one of the cheaper versions and paint it up

I guess :D The cheapest I have found locally (in Canada) is around $250. I just wish I had the knowledge of finding these damaged or broken mechanics cause I am not going to shoot with it, just display is :(

I guess :D The cheapest I have found locally (in Canada) is around $250. I just wish I had the knowledge of finding these damaged or broken mechanics cause I am not going to shoot with it, just display is :(

:horror ouch. the store beside mine sells them, they have a semi clear one for $99.99, not a perfect match but even with moddifying and paint might run you another $50 tops id think

:horror ouch. the store beside mine sells them, they have a semi clear one for $99.99, not a perfect match but even with moddifying and paint might run you another $50 tops id think

yeah I figure I am not looking in the right places.. but then it might be a different model. I was thinking either one of these
https://torontoairsoft.com/category.php?id_category=37
But really if I can find something similar for a lot less I be happy to save the money towards another HT rather :p My problem is I am not sure what I am paying for as I may be paying $100 more for faster or auto mechanism which I don't care about. It don;t even have to be accurate or detailed as I will be weathering it

one other quick think i noticed in the second pic, the red dot sight/scope would look better if you slide it back a bit

yeah I figure I am not looking in the right places.. but then it might be a different model. I was thinking either one of these
https://torontoairsoft.com/category.php?id_category=37
But really if I can find something similar for a lot less I be happy to save the money towards another HT rather :p My problem is I am not sure what I am paying for as I may be paying $100 more for faster or auto mechanism which I don't care about. It don;t even have to be accurate or detailed as I will be weathering it

both in the pics there arent even accurate lol, i always hated the m16 type handle/ mount

I was really considering this, yours looks awesome!
quick question, where did you get the flashlight? how hard was it to take off the shotgun attachment?

What you see is what came with the gun.
The shotgun attachment came off pretty easy, just pry and pop at the glue.
I popped the sight off and moved it to the front of the gun. I separated it from the base first. The base is used after cutting the plate part that is left over. This leaves you with the rotation site section. I cut and pulled it apart and it left me with a make shift sight for the back of the gun.
The flash light is the one from the gun but moved to the correct side. The mounting plate was removed and glued to the bottom of the gun to cover the hole the shotgun left. I wrapped the cord around the gun.
I repainted the clip with a black wash to darken it more like the real one. I wrapped the clip with masking tape and painted it and the flash light with olive green.
I also cut off the front sight that makes it look like an M16.
I think that's it.
It was pretty easy to do. Took me about 20 minutes I think.

one other quick think i noticed in the second pic, the red dot sight/scope would look better if you slide it back a bit

I based it off this picture and its pretty far up or at least it looks that way to me. It could be because the rifle is shorter on the real one then my mod.

Geil, if you are looking for a M4 airsoft rifle maybe try Pacific Mall..i remember a small store in there that sells them and also at Brimley and Sheppard on one corner of that intersection, there is a small Asian mall there that has a store that has a better selection of airsoft on the top level in the mall.I know prices will be high, the later store i mentioned had lots of guns and no orange on the tips or any crap like that, they look almost real.

Geil, if you are looking for a M4 airsoft rifle maybe try Pacific Mall..i remember a small store in there that sells them and also at Brimley and Sheppard on one corner of that intersection, there is a small Asian mall there that has a store that has a better selection of airsoft on the top level in the mall.I know prices will be high, the later store i mentioned had lots of guns and no orange on the tips or any crap like that, they look almost real.

I went to one in PacMall today and they start at $350 :( I think none of these stores sell the low power spring type airsoft as most will want the electric or gas type and the stores make money on those. I just want it for looks and as cheap as possible ;) I think I am out of option except for going online :( I saw the webpage of the Brimely one as well I am not 100% but it almost look like they mainly sell mods..... yeah I don't understand that sport at all but trying to get into a classified section in one of those forums. The electric one does look better though https://www.buyairsoft.ca/rifles/electric/gandg-pm416.html
pm416elect.jpg
$300!!

vs $70
m4a11spring.jpg

Oh ok you want spring firing cheapy guns that look decent?, go to Centerpoint Mall, there is this store in there that sells gag gifts and bongs and other crap like that, they have a good selection of these guns for really cheap like $30, both rifles and pistols and no orange tips(all black) i am not sure if they are airsoft but, they do fire pellets, battery powered maybe.

Oh ok you want spring firing cheapy guns that look decent?, go to Centerpoint Mall, there is this store in there that sells gag gifts and bongs and other crap like that, they have a good selection of these guns for really cheap like $30, both rifles and pistols and no orange tips(all black) i am not sure if they are airsoft but, they do fire pellets, battery powered maybe.

OH I shall check it out, thanks for the tip :D Oh dude I still have some US Stamps if you want.. but have yet to receive my decals :(

OH I shall check it out, thanks for the tip :D Oh dude I still have some US Stamps if you want.. but have yet to receive my decals :(

Cool, not yet?..I take it you mailed them awhile ago no?, and this store i am talking about is near the food court of the mall( i think, though i cannot remember the name), they have swords on the wall in there so, should be easy to spot, i was there last year though and have no idea if its still there.

Back