Hot Toys - MMS 82 - 12 inches Edward Scissorhands collectible figure spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That will be the real test to see the EB Godfather compared to the HT one.

Very nice looking box. I can't wait for the DX version of the figure. :monkey3

Yeah, it might actually look like Depp :lol

I'm really pumped about this figure... but have to say between this, Hellboy and Iron Man its gonna be an expensive burst of HT figures all at once :lol

Do you think they'll be one?

i think Batty was being funny. Ofcourse, you never know now - they've pretty much opened the door to anything now. But I would imagine that they would stick to much more popular licenses for the DX treatment. I think we are safe.

Is this a member of Marilyn Manson? Wears his guitar or whatever? Someone photoshop it.

9EdwardScissorhands_12inches.jpg

Damn, that looks awesome! Love the pop-up book packaging :rock

Likeness is a negative, but overall the figure is great and there is no doubt what its supposed to be.

I have to admit although there is like NO likeness to Depp its still a very nice looking piece! It was confirmed that they didn't have likeness rights for this piece right?

i think Batty was being funny. Ofcourse, you never know now - they've pretty much opened the door to anything now. But I would imagine that they would stick to much more popular licenses for the DX treatment. I think we are safe.

Yeah, I was joking, but after seeing these new pic, who knows?

I think you're right about HT only rereleasing certain figures under the DX banner, but they could do a new head sculpt, throw in a white shirt, pants and a few other extras and there you go.

Sadly, I'm not digging the likeness at all. And I still don't like the hair. The costume, on the other hand, is outstanding.

I have to admit although there is like NO likeness to Depp its still a very nice looking piece! It was confirmed that they didn't have likeness rights for this piece right?

Can't remember if it was officially stated or not... but I think that them not mentioning "likeness of Johnny Depp" is enough.

Although even though it doesn't look like him, there is nothing in the sculpt (like say a mustache) that looks wrong either. I'm definitely gung-ho on adding this one to the collection.

Back