Hot Toys - MMS 82 - 12 inches Edward Scissorhands collectible figure spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more i look at the face on that thing, the more off it looks. I can't see spending that much on a figure that looks nothing like the character...

I contacted HT to ask if any other figs are planned from ESH, normally there's a standard 'we can not confirm or deny at this time' kind of answer, but on this occaision I was told there are no plans for any other figures for this line at this time.
I guess 'at this time' leaves the door open, but for now there are no immediate plans.

Aw that's a shame. fingers crossed though, that they will make another version.

Damn that is sweet!! The detail is amazing:rock

Why the hell would he give him scissor hands though? Of all things :duh Why not spoons, something less dangerous :lol

Is Joe carrying this?

I am getting a strong Spooktacular vibe for this figure though. I bet you SS will offer it as a preorder.

I am offering it, its expensive like the Mark I i am sure it has to do with the scissor thing and all....not sure about SSC though..its funny cause they offered the Red Shirt James Dean but have yet to offer the Michael Jackson or Mark I Iron Man and Hot Toys has already closed preorders for both of those

Thks for the Official pics Wookster!
Your always the first with these stuffs, appreciate it.

Well, as nice as the costume looks, Im not getting it.Sticking with my Mcfarlane 6 inch & 18 inch figs.

I know theres the likeness license issue..
Sorry HT, but I just cant get over the fact that this looks more like a stranger cosplaying Edward Scissors Hands.

Even my GF commented it looking more like Orlando Bloom and I think it does too.

The more i look at the face on that thing, the more off it looks. I can't see spending that much on a figure that looks nothing like the character...

Im not buying it,not because its a little off but Edward is not a big interest of mine.I would definitely buy it if i was interested.Even if it doesnt look much like Depp its a nice figure,V1 Jack Sparrow didnt look like Depp either but i love it because of the nice clothing and accessories that makes it a overall nice figure,same with this Edward...maybe :)

I'm quite disappointed to be fair, as this is a character I am REALLY interested, however I cannot justify buying it judging by the head. They didn't get the likeness, and the face therefore is not like Depp, I can get over that, but the hair is way too high for my liking. :(

Edward scissor hands 2

Amy+Winehouse+new+look+with+shocking+bleached+bonse%5B6%5D

The head sculpt is disappointing, But overall I like the figure and love the character. I wonder how much they're asking for this?
I might get this if it's not too much to go with my midget Medicom Scissorhands.

Wait, the head sculpt isn't supposed to look like Depp, right? What with all the fuss about image rights.

It pains me to say it, but even so, it does resemble scissorhands. Too bad they didn't wait till all the planets were in alignment and do it the justice it deserves.

Back