Hot Toys - MMS 82 - 12 inches Edward Scissorhands collectible figure spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty good sculpt even though nothing like Depp, beautiful box design and fantastic clothing/scissorhands.

The medusa-hair still grates on me enough to avoid though.

I feel the same way I did about Kane, I just want it so much I'll live with the likeness.
Guess I'll just have to display him in the shadows! I'll try and dig out my old Medi one as well for the review, but I'm not hopefull as he's in storage in my loft (has been since I moved house 3 years ago) so it's a bit like a needle in a haystack.

shame it doesnt really look like Depp, but you know what? If i had the money I'd still get it.. the rest of the figure is just so amazing. LOVE the detail in the outfit. One of my customers from Hong Kong (I think) had sent me the Medicom Scissorhands to resculpt.. but as soon as this was released he told me to hold off and he's sending me this one instead lol. Should be fun when I get round to it. (might see if I can figure out a way to improve that hair too... its just not how I remember it from the film :( )

but WHAT a figure! :rock (on my "i'll get in the future" list)

shame it doesnt really look like Depp, but you know what? If i had the money I'd still get it.. the rest of the figure is just so amazing. LOVE the detail in the outfit. One of my customers from Hong Kong (I think) had sent me the Medicom Scissorhands to resculpt.. but as soon as this was released he told me to hold off and he's sending me this one instead lol. Should be fun when I get round to it. (might see if I can figure out a way to improve that hair too... its just not how I remember it from the film :( )

but WHAT a figure! :rock (on my "i'll get in the future" list)

You know, when I googled pics, there were some that weren't too far off from it.

Can't wait to see what you do with this! :)

DSC_4260.jpg

Depp likeness in this pic.

I have a gut feeling that HT will not get licensing rights to do any Lee family figures.

Definitely see Depp in that pic. Aside from that just look at the costume. WOW! Now that is detailed craftsmanship right there.

Back