Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Hot toys going to make a Mark I or Iron Monger one day? That would be awesome...

I would bet good money that we'll see a Mark 01, Mark 02, Mark 03, Mark 03 BD, Standard Tony Stark (either business suited or testing version); Rhodes and Iron Monger with the inclusion of Obi.

I could see Marks 1-3 easily and Iron Monger, but after that it gets iffy. BD Mark 3 is probably quite likely too though. I doubt Rhodey or Tony though since we have a seperate head for him, and will likely continue to with the other variations - heck we might get a cave Tony with the Mark 1 armor, so a seperate suit one seems overkill. I think Hot Toys is smart enough to know we can make our own Tonys and Bruces with the extra heads they are giving us - for one thing it ups the sells of TrueTypes.

I had $300 of free Sideshow points...Well I used $160 for the MarkIII...To bad Sideshow doesnt have HT Joker or Batman...

Maybe I'll use it for an extra Stormtrooper...

I could see Marks 1-3 easily and Iron Monger, but after that it gets iffy. BD Mark 3 is probably quite likely too though. I doubt Rhodey or Tony though since we have a seperate head for him, and will likely continue to with the other variations - heck we might get a cave Tony with the Mark 1 armor, so a seperate suit one seems overkill. I think Hot Toys is smart enough to know we can make our own Tonys and Bruces with the extra heads they are giving us - for one thing it ups the sells of TrueTypes.

Id be up for a cave Tony, id buy that in a heartbeat.

A little off topic, but has anyone heard if Hot Toys will tackle the Hulk too? I'd love for them to actually make the movie Advengers :drool

I think them making a Hulk based on the Incredible Hulk Norton pic is slim to none or else we would have heard of it already. I think though once the Avengers film rolls around they'll hit it as its expected to be a huge Blockbuster already and it hasn't even been written yet.

Oh, I think the HT will provide Tonys but I think they'll be in a way that you'll have to buy them if you want that look like this:

2503975033_7223b59d28.jpg

A little off topic, but has anyone heard if Hot Toys will tackle the Hulk too? I'd love for them to actually make the movie Advengers :drool

I've been hearing rumors of Hulk merchandise from Hot Toys these past few days. Maybe we'll hear something definite by the end of the month. :D

I have every faith that Hot Toys knows their customer base are nt superficial enough to forget about a character or licence just because they re not in the cinema anymore.They ll have read all the clamouring for Hulk merchandise and taken note.Figures will be forthcoming im sure of it.

In fact given the success which Iron Man has been greeted with i do nt see them having any trouble securing the licences for all the forthcoming Marvel Studios productions.

A film Hulk to scale would be about 19" as Blonsky said he was 10 feet tall. It'd be an amazing thing to see HT do and I'm hoping it does come to pass. I loved the Norton pic and have my fingers crossed the Kevin Feige sticks to his original comment that they consider The Incredible Hulk a success and while have the character return in a solo project down the line again.

They do. Also if you are just sticking his head on the Mark 02 and calling it War Machine then you need "Google Search" my friend. Not only is the color scheming off but even the updated War Machine where you would initially go taking the Mark 02 is a completely different make up from even the Extremis suit where the film version was based.

rhodeywarmachineinitiatoh1.jpg

Seriously. Although I do hope for a full Rhodey in military dress from the film.

Speaking of the Mark 02 where are these pics from the confirmed release???

as true as that is, rhodey thought about wearing the mark 2, i think thats where hes coming from, and who knows maybe in iron man 2 he starts off in that suit than upgrades,
just saying

They'll take the Mark 02 and modify it. It'll sell more toys and stuff that way which drives the bottom line more than anything. :lol

Also in the comics, the War Machine armor was originally worn by Tony Stark but then adopted by Rhodes. It was never an existing Iron Man suit modified but a suit that was created as the War Machine armor itself.

Ordered this figure before even seeing the movie just because it looks so cool. I'm still keeping the order, but I just saw the movie and while it might be because I was watching it from my aeroplane seat, I was totally unimpressed - while I can blame an impending 22 hour flight and tiny screen for perhaps making some of the plot and "technical" points a little hard to follow, I was at least stretched out across an entire row, so being squished into one of those crappy economy seats can't be blamed!

hey, didn't alter ego comics have this up for preorder? I'm more than positive I preordered through there site but i was just looking and I no longer see the figure listed on the site nor do I see anything under my orders list. what gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back