Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, didn't alter ego comics have this up for preorder? I'm more than positive I preordered through there site but i was just looking and I no longer see the figure listed on the site nor do I see anything under my orders list. what gives?

...They sometimes disappear when they sell out....:D

actually I double checked my order list with them and it turns out i preordered this guy back in, about april, I didn't think i ordered him that long ago but he's on my preorder list. i'm almost thinking about canceling the order to get the mark II but I'd rather have both lol

actually I double checked my order list with them and it turns out i preordered this guy back in, about april, I didn't think i ordered him that long ago but he's on my preorder list. i'm almost thinking about canceling the order to get the mark II but I'd rather have both lol
I think there must be some mistake. It couldn't have been that long ago. That was 3 months before it was officially announced.

I got in on the waitlist (at SSC) shortly after the MKIII sold out. Do I have a shot?

I got in on the waitlist (at SSC) shortly after the MKIII sold out. Do I have a shot?

If you got on within a day, I guarantee you will get one. If you got on within a week, I say 90% chance. Damn near everything I have got on the wait list for has converted.

Since there's no exclusive, there will be plenty to go around on eBay. I just searched and lots of sellers selling it for regular price. I guess I'll just wait on release date or maybe head over to my local shop and see if they have one instead.

The leading thought was always October for these so if they are on target expect to see people posting images of this in just a few weeks.

Really can't wait to see how this figure turns out... although I don't think it'll be much different than the proto, which will be great :rock

Which store should have these in first?

Hope this helps.
1. Toyhunter (official Hot Toys store in HK)
2. HK dealers (ebay sellers)
3. overseas dealers (Toys2)
4. Sideshow
5. Cornerstorecomics, Alterego, etc.... (stores that get their stock from Sideshow)

^^^^^ I wasn't aware Corner Store Comics and Alter Ego received merchandise from SS.

Is there a delay in getting merchandise from these companies versus going directly thru SS?

The delay for places like Alter Ego, Cornerstore depends on the what it is. I've seen it as little as a couple of days difference from SS Direct orders, I've seen it as long as three weeks.

I know that my AVP-R Hot Toys orders were about a week and a half difference from when SSC got them in, and Alter got them in. So, it really just varies.....

Sideshow doesn't them as coming in the next 30 days on the newsletter, so if it is October, it's probably the latter half of the month.

And on another note, it says batteries for the light up feature are not included. Anyone have an idea for what kind it will take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back