Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where non Iron Man fans show their ignorance. :lol

There are rivet points on the chest, thigh area, Forearms, Biceps, and on the Helmet itself. Not to mention the black "gaping" area of the mask which is the standard one color on the Mark 03.

The rivet points on the side of the helmet is where most customs fail:

:lecture:lecture thats why The Mike is actually iron man

You'll find all the lists you could want here, thanks to the hard work of icummins.

Mk II, silver/steel
im_mk2.jpg

/mk3_comp.jpg[/img]

I'll be wanting the Mark II when released....love that pic. Thanks!

:rock :rock :rock

You just made my Signature my friend.

Same design still. Just the surface has been smoothed out, become more polished with the Mark III. Still is the same body... *smacks the Mike*

The Mike isn't Iron Man. He couldn't even fill half that suit! NAY! A THIRD OF IT! Also, notice how puny the Mike's head is when he wears a Iron Man helmet.. with the helmet he looks like he's suffering from Hamburglar syndrome. Oh yes, I just went there. :moon

...notice how puny the Mike's head is when he wears a Iron Man helmet.. with the helmet he looks like he's suffering from Hamburglar syndrome. Oh yes, I just went there. :moon

Sometimes the helmets aren't meant to fit snug on the head. Depends on what you need it for:

Hulkbuster.jpg

Beeyatch.

I hope they make a figure of Obadiah Stane.Jeff Bridges makes a good villain and his look rocked.

Why not an Iron Monger with Stane in it? They did Ed-209 after Robocop and the Power loader for Ripley, I don't see how Iron Monger would be a stretch for HT, and they've only gotten better since the Robocop line.

Why not an Iron Monger with Stane in it? They did Ed-209 after Robocop and the Power loader for Ripley, I don't see how Iron Monger would be a stretch for HT, and they've only gotten better since the Robocop line.

You know, they really wouldn't even need to make Stane removable- just have it be a permanently inserted upper torso so the suit isn't too complicated. We crazy people could always pop the head loose to put on a Truetype body like a lot of us are going to do with the Stark head.

Stane isn't a strong enough draw to make a figure by himself but I can't imagine HT not going after an Iron Monger with Stane inside ala the Power Loader. They wouldn't be able to help themselves. I guarantee that will happen maybe even before a Mark 01.

Stane isn't a strong enough draw to make a figure by himself but I can't imagine HT not going after an Iron Monger with Stane inside ala the Power Loader. They wouldn't be able to help themselves. I guarantee that will happen maybe even before a Mark 01.

Totally agree. Stane would suck as a stand alone figure... but in the suit?? Awesome, and a money maker to boot.

Call me old fashioned, I would love to see the Mark I first. The amout of detail HT would have to put in to make the suit look handmade, and to fit on a Tony would look killer.

Pete'y

Since a MKII figure is a given, I'd definitely want a Jim Rhodes figure, even just in his civilian clothes.

"damn!"

I have to say Josh, you definitely have the best looking photos at SDCC. What camera do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back