Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very excited for this piece, will go great with the 1:1 bust.

Is the chest area different on the HT compared to the movie? I'll display HT with Stark's head, and display the Koto one as is. They both should be the same scale right? I notice on the SDCC display at SS that there's putty at the bottom of his feet? And I'm confused why they'd need wires going into his thighs. Unless they were to light up the LEDs on his feet???

Is the chest area different on the HT compared to the movie? I'll display HT with Stark's head, and display the Koto one as is. They both should be the same scale right? I notice on the SDCC display at SS that there's putty at the bottom of his feet? And I'm confused why they'd need wires going into his thighs. Unless they were to light up the LEDs on his feet???

1. Dont think so. 2. No idea. 3. It's to make sure he stays in that position all Con long. 4. No wires in his thighs I can see, that would be the stand.

Did HT shorten the torso? I think the original version looked like it had 3 sections between the highest part of the hips and the lowest part of the chest. The one at SDCC looks to only have 2.

Is the chest area different on the HT compared to the movie?

No.

I'll display HT with Stark's head, and display the Koto one as is. They both should be the same scale right?

They are both 1/6. Whether they'll look the same next to one another is another question indeed. Remember Medicom calls their figures 1/6 and they are short. DCD also calls theirs 1/6 and they are 13". This is Koto's first attempt in this scale for the Marvel statues so its a wait and see.

I notice on the SDCC display at SS that there's putty at the bottom of his feet?

Its to hold positioning.

And I'm confused why they'd need wires going into his thighs. Unless they were to light up the LEDs on his feet???

What you are noticing is the new stand which holds at the thigh instead of at the waist.

Did HT shorten the torso? I think the original version looked like it had 3 sections between the highest part of the hips and the lowest part of the chest. The one at SDCC looks to only have 2.

Could you repost the original pic? He does look a lot better proportion wise compared to what I remember. But it could have just been the camera angle.

Could you repost the original pic? He does look a lot better proportion wise compared to what I remember. But it could have just been the camera angle.

I think this was the original pic. I dunno...it still looks like the new version is better proportioned, but the abdomen section looks about the same.

20080619_a9116dfecafb7e58636eCD4r77pWi23N.jpg

No, there was a wire going into the figure at SDCC. Most of us assume it was to power the light up feature so that they didn't have to rely on batteries. It won't be part of the final product.

No, there was a wire going into the figure at SDCC. Most of us assume it was to power the light up feature so that they didn't have to rely on batteries. It won't be part of the final product.

You would be correct.

They do. Also if you are just sticking his head on the Mark 02 and calling it War Machine then you need "Google Search" my friend. Not only is the color scheming off but even the updated War Machine where you would initially go taking the Mark 02 is a completely different make up from even the Extremis suit where the film version was based.

rhodeywarmachineinitiatoh1.jpg

Seriously. Although I do hope for a full Rhodey in military dress from the film.

Speaking of the Mark 02 where are these pics from the confirmed release???

Pre-ordered mine today thru Sideshow ...I couldn't believe they haven't sold out yet..Now let's see if SS comes out with their own maquette or PF version...

I see "The art of Iron Man" book is up for pre-order on Amazon with a release date of 29th October.Sorry if this is common knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back