Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love It, im gettin two, Maybe three.

but im only seeing two pairs of hands, not three.
am an idiot?

Not for me. Joker has a great sculpt and finely tailored clothes, but thats it.

Far more engineering went into this, not to mention working lights and all the moving parts of the armor.

For me its no contest. None.

I agree, a clothed figure can't compare to something like this IMO. In general I'm more a fan of the Joker... but this figure is just too much :rock

Could be the best (production) 1/6 figure ever? Nothing is really coming to mind that would match it.

Pre-ordered from Toys2.net!!!!

This is simply too good to be true!

Once again Hot Toys is dominating another year in the 12'' high-end figure market.

Though Sideshow has a strong showing with G.I. Joe and Indiana Jones! Especially Cobra Commander!

Pre-ordered from Toys2.net!!!!

This is simply too good to be true!

Once again Hot Toys is dominating another year in the 12'' high-end figure market.

Though Sideshow has a strong showing with G.I. Joe and Indiana Jones! Especially Cobra Commander!

Toys2.net is rocking the house at the beginning of race, seems like there's a few out there waiting on the price with SS and the bonus points rewards...

I wonder if T2 provide that as an option or if they will close that loophole when they find that everyone's doing it.

It's been like that for at least a year or so, I've done it every time with pre-orders and had no problems yet.

Do they notify you like a week in advance before shipping if you do MO?

Not for me. Joker has a great sculpt and finely tailored clothes, but thats it.

Far more engineering went into this, not to mention working lights and all the moving parts of the armor.

For me its no contest. None.
Looks like we have a contest. :monkey5

I would think it more costly and time consuming to make clothes accurate in detail and fit correctly, plus sculpt and paint the head and hands, than injection mould plastic and paint it, and just snap the whole thing together virtually. Just different moulds and better paint apps than the Hasbro repulsor Ironman, and Hasbro has sound effects. So I agree, no contest. None.

I see more value in a clothed figure than a fully plastic one. Just that we have different perspectives. If Ironman had been an armoured body, then yes, I would have agreed on the engineering comment.

Other than that, Ironman is a much better figure. The likeness issues it has = zilch. + The colour sheme and paint apps = zero issues. Ironman = money well spent. Just a cooler figure from a cooler movie. :lol Where the Joker has issues.

Yes you can change it after the fact from money order to PP or CC. You just email back.

This looks good, but.... I'm getting the BUST!

I wonder if they will make the grey/sliver one? like the bad guy? Cuz that one looks badass :monkey5

that thing is very cool and the Tony head looks so life like. :rock he is added to my purchase list.

Ra88,Hot Toys likes to double dip.They re better than Fagin at it!Id bet a sizeable amount there will be another version sometime in the near future with maybe extra weapons,a bit of paint damage-something small that would nt matter were it any other manufacturer but because it s Hot Toys it becomes irresistable.They ve done it on the Cosbaby-they know what we want-it ll come:D.

I wonder if they will make the grey/sliver one? like the bad guy? Cuz that one looks badass :monkey5

I would say its almost guaranteed... HT loves variants so most likely there will be a Mark II and a Battle Damaged Mark III. I mean they remade Robocop 3 times, released a brown, grey and grid AVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back