Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preordered mine from Toys2net. I don't want to miss out and it's one less thing to worry about.

I don't think we willl be sorry and when the thread comes out on "Who da hell got a IM MarkIII Hot Toys Figure" we'll be there to say, C... TOLD U SHOULD OF JUMP!!!!

10% I believe....I wish we could get a yay or nay on whether or not there will be an SSC exclusive.

Toys2.net security certificate expired.

I might hold off on pre-ordering from them until it's back up.

What is their cancellation policy?

If you pre-order something just when your checking out use payment method money order, that way no deposit or cancellation charge if you change your mind. Once the item is in stock they send you a email asking for the money order you can then pay via paypal/credit card if you like.

db907bd2.jpg

If you pre-order something just when your checking out use payment method money order, that way no deposit or cancellation charge if you change your mind. Once the item is in stock they send you a email asking for the money order you can then pay via paypal/credit card if you like.
I wonder if T2 provide that as an option or if they will close that loophole when they find that everyone's doing it.

Also i want to say he looks perfectly proportionate in these new pics. His legs are the correct length judging from the unmasked pic. I wouldn't want them any different.:D

that looks incredible !!
love the light up feature.

I will buying this for sure to go beside the 1:1 scale bust.
They will look fantastic together.

I still think the Joker may keep that title. But this looks like a close second.

Not for me. Joker has a great sculpt and finely tailored clothes, but thats it.

Far more engineering went into this, not to mention working lights and all the moving parts of the armor.

For me its no contest. None.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back