Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my very first figurine of this kind, meaning comics or sci-fi. I've previously collected autographed sports figures but I can't seem to resist the coolness of this figure and The Dark Knight Batman and Joker Figures. You guys (non-gender specific) keep your fingers crossed that I don't get any deeper into these types of figures. I already collect WAY too much other things and don't need another vice. Wish me luck!:slap

Once you open the flood gates theres no going back :)

preordered today as well from Toys2.net. it does say available in october doesnt it?

Oct/nov. and toys2 will get it first thats why i went with em.(they got 16 left, they had 74 yesterday)

I would say its almost guaranteed... HT loves variants so most likely there will be a Mark II and a Battle Damaged Mark III. I mean they remade Robocop 3 times, released a brown, grey and grid AVP.

3 Robos? I only remember the regular Robocop and then the Robocop 3 with flightpack. What was the third one?

Anyway, HT's excellent handing of the Robocop and Terminator Endoskeleton figures is what's really selling me on thier Iron Man.

3 Robos? I only remember the regular Robocop and then the Robocop 3 with flightpack. What was the third one?

Anyway, HT's excellent handing of the Robocop and Terminator Endoskeleton figures is what's really selling me on thier Iron Man.

There's a robo 3 that's similar to the first one. Toys2 has one right now.:D

me too.. i never really followed Iron Man but after seeing the movie.. it's bad a$$! I have not choice to get the collectibles.. I can't resist.. my poor bank account.. i ordered two along with the cosbabys..

This has gotta be the most popular figure of the year. When this thing nears release i expect craziness.

This will be my very first figurine of this kind, meaning comics or sci-fi. I've previously collected autographed sports figures but I can't seem to resist the coolness of this figure and The Dark Knight Batman and Joker Figures. You guys (non-gender specific) keep your fingers crossed that I don't get any deeper into these types of figures. I already collect WAY too much other things and don't need another vice. Wish me luck!:slap

Well GOODLUCK! I was at your position not too long ago. My plans was to just purchase the Hot Toys Wolf Predator. Then I got bitten by the bug. I then preordered the SS Exclusive Cleaner Wolf Predator, SS Exclusive Clone Wars Obi-Wan(waitlist) and Regular Obi, SS Exclusive and Regular Snake Eyes, SS Darth Vader and will try to get Exclusive, Hot Toys BB and TDK suit Batman, HT Joker, HT Batpod, HT Tumbler, Medicom TDK Batman and Joker, HT Iron Man. Oh and I got a Medicom MGS Old Snake. Thats it I think...this is not much compared to other fellow board members. By the way, welcome to the board.

tw pics

2703387928_745edc7368_o.jpg

2703387774_859f916a5c_o.jpg

2703383992_aa53dd872f_o.jpg

0670ty1.jpg

2703384280_8dc52ea0e0_o.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered thru Toys2. I don't have enough points to justify the extra wait for this. This is my #1 figure, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back