Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah toys2 is what 165$? 15 more after all sold out not bad. (it just looks too damn good to pass on)

This may clear some air in supplier stock issues.

Just been chatting to my supplier in HK, I asked her why I haven't got my stock of HT Joker & Batman?

She said that the Hot Toys 'Toy Hunter' store is selling the figures exclusively and suppliers will get their stock in a few weeks.

Which explains why some sellers has them and others don't, obviously some sellers has been queuing at Toy Hunters!!!

2684707302_4db5cdfd91_b.jpg

Better look at the socks.

The figure really looks so natural, the clothes and proportions just look amazing. I'm so glad that I ordered this figure, although at this point I really want to order Batman too, it's hard to justify though with how expensive it is.

that's what i said earlier. look at that non-deformed pic and the pic of ledger there. looks pretty damn close IMO.

Sorry but i not tried to ruin the comparison. I simple made the mistake deforming the picture to adjust to the other picture.

Sorry.

I can't wait! Thanks for the response man! This is gping to be the figure to own!

I'm not entirely sure but I doubt those are full socks.

The 2-in-1 Superman/Clark Kent had socks but they were half socks, just covered the ankles and up. The connectors just plug into the shoes at the ankles.

Still, the detail is awesome. Can't wait to get mine!

I'm not entirely sure but I doubt those are full socks.

The 2-in-1 Superman/Clark Kent had socks but they were half socks, just covered the ankles and up. The connectors just plug into the shoes at the ankles.

Still, the detail is awesome. Can't wait to get mine!

Half or full, it doesn't matter. Unless you planned on posing him without his shoes.:lol Awesome looking socks though.

Apparently mine is ready to ship. (from ebay) Mine was in hand ready to ship when i bought it.

In an email to me the seller said the joker is ready to ship, after post.(whatever that means) And he'll mail me the tracking number.

Probably gotta wait till the post office opens there. (not sure how they work it over there) Anyways i should have it this week with EMS.

BRING IT!

20080719_a392bf3fa74d1ddd44b8gCCGrm0s70U0.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently mine is ready to ship. (from ebay) Mine was in hand ready to ship when i bought it.

In an email to me the seller said the joker is ready to ship, after post.(whatever that means) And he'll mail me the tracking number.

Probably gotta wait till the post office opens there. (not sure how they work it over there) Anyways i should have it this week with EMS.

BRING IT!

20080719_a392bf3fa74d1ddd44b8gCCGrm0s70U0.jpg

You better post pictures galore when it arrives.:D

I just can't get enough of those socks. I think I may have just pull up the pants a little bit when I get mine to make sure you can see the socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back