Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animate international

bought it last night at like 1 am lol.

(i think darthviper got one coming from him as well)

Yeah i think i got the last one. He's got the new bat suit one for an ok price though. (which i gotta get later)

That sucks. I hope I can get one down the road though. I still grabbed a TDK Batman with cashback option plus my ebay coupon. Now I just need to get the Batpod and the Joker somehow.

Keep an eye out for that seller mine just popped up on ebay at 1 am and i grabbed it. I might get the Batpod as well, but thats a big might.(i want the new bat suit version but thats in the future)

He's got the original costumes bats in stock now if anyone missed that.

So many pose possibility's

16620245it6.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

cimg1551sz1.jpg

cimg1550lq4.jpg

:horror:horror:horror
I can't wait for this fig.!!!!

Ok now that thats outa the way, I'm getting mine at the start of August anyone getting theirs before then?

Supposedly mine is packed up and waiting for shipment. I'm not sure if having ordered the original suit Batman along with the Joker (using combined shipping) will delay my order any.

Supposedly mine is packed up and waiting for shipment. I'm not sure if having ordered the original suit Batman along with the Joker (using combined shipping) will delay my order any.

It might effect it, from where I'm getting the guys, the customer service rep. told me that they would be shipping Batman in original costume first. And then Joker second unless I wanted them together.

Yeah, I think they will be going out within the next few days, several of us bought from that same seller. I think on his page it said he mails out within 3 days of getting the item.

I'm guessing they go out tomorrow mon. (Or in HK it's like 3am Monday i believe) He told me he'd mail my tracking EMS number to me.

That's obviously a proto outfit mock up, but I love the tailoring there. The pants aren't pinstriped in that shot and the prod jacket seems to be a different material, but it looks good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back