Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi thanks guys for the quick response, but I have yet to receive the confirmation email but I can see that in my sideshow account the orders are there.
Thanks again

This isn't like the P2, where you could buy the battle damaged one, and you'd have everything...

Now I need to get BOTH of them...

I'm still on the fence with this figure, but the SSC Ex. is pretty tempting so I secured one to be safe, we'll see how I feel when shipping time comes.

I'm still on the fence with this figure, but the SSC Ex. is pretty tempting so I secured one to be safe, we'll see how I feel when shipping time comes.

There you go. With these it's always best to get your order in early, and then still be able to choose to buy it or not later on. When news of the chestburster bonus was announced, I just knew they'd be offering that as a SSC exclusive, like they did with P2's damaged mask. Glad to see they didn't disappoint me!

One was enough for me, and I will definitely be keeping it, no matter what. If people continue to buy 2 at a time they won't last much longer, so anyone still on the fence should pull the trigger and at least reserve one before they're all gone! :monkey4 :monkey2

There you go. With these it's always best to get your order in early, and then still be able to choose to buy it or not later on. When news of the chestburster bonus was announced, I just knew they'd be offering that as a SSC exclusive, like they did with P2's damaged mask. Glad to see they didn't disappoint me!

One was enough for me, and I will definitely be keeping it, no matter what. If people continue to buy 2 at a time they won't last much longer, so anyone still on the fence should pull the trigger and at least reserve one before they're all gone! :monkey4 :monkey2
Agreed, better decide now.

You are not alone, I am still waiting on my regular edition wolf :monkey2 . Ordered the SSC exclusive cleaner though :D but will have to wait also :monkey2 at least I have them on order, and wont have to pay evilbay prices:D

I ordered cleaner version through hong kong seller before the SSC exclusive was released, at least I can sell it though and wait for exclusive

Back