1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a question, are the figure's eyes correct? The figure shows white sclera, not much but it's there, while the photo of her in her purple suit looks like full coverage black contacts. Any thoughts?

Do you think it?s too late to get a gold plate head?

If they don't correct that, then I'll consider just painting it myself.

Was trying to weed out my pre-orders and cut back as much as possible. This was on the chopping block until I watched EG again the other night. No way I'm cancelling it. She really is a pivotal character, with a. surprisingly affecting arc, and the figure looks wonderful.

If they don't correct that, then I'll consider just painting it myself.

Was trying to weed out my pre-orders and cut back as much as possible. This was on the chopping block until I watched EG again the other night. No way I'm cancelling it. She really is a pivotal character, with a. surprisingly affecting arc, and the figure looks wonderful.

I didn't love the character before Endgame but have to agree that her arch and critical participation makes this a must have for me.

This has been pushed back on Sideshows site to Est. Arrival: Oct 2020 - Jan 2021. It previously was April 2020 - June 2020

This has been pushed back on Sideshows site to Est. Arrival: Oct 2020 - Jan 2021. It previously was April 2020 - June 2020

Seriously ! Wow. However I guess they can afford to do that and have her closer to other Marvel hype and a Guardians 3 trailer when the hype train is really underway.

nebula is coming soon.

source:
https://www.instagram.com/jlab_studio/

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 10.54.32 AM.jpg

Love her. She is so Hot....I dont care that she is reconstituted with cyborg parts. The nasty things I would do to her....I digress. She is lovely, yes

I'm going to get her before Vol 2. Gamora? Wow.

I'm excited for her, though. Of the MCU figures I have on order, she's the one I'm most looking forward to getting. She's my favorite of the GOTG gang, now that Yondu's gone.

I wish this was an actual Endgame version. I consider it a GOTG2/Infinity War version. Didn?t she have a different outfit for most of Endgame? She also had some orange plating on her face.

Has there been another instance where the box art was released and then the figure dropped X number of days later? I've never seen box art in advance. Could be months away still, who knows?

Has there been another instance where the box art was released and then the figure dropped X number of days later? I've never seen box art in advance. Could be months away still, who knows?

That'd be my guess. She was one that was pushed back not too long ago to October 2020 - January 2021. It'd be surprising if she jumped the line after a delay was communicated. Honestly, who knows at this point though...

My sleeper MVP from Endgame. Loved her and so happy there's a figure of her.

Wow she beat Wasp.

Still doubtful we will see her anytime soon...

Back