1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will wait for the endgame version of Nebula, with the orange details

I don't know about that one. I'm hoping they add the orange face plate to the figure.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Read the spoiler tags at your peril.

Spoiler Spoiler:

No chance. Lol going to see it Monday or Tuesday morning. Can't see anything else. Maybe one major spoiler I saw on YouTube. But not believing it till I see it. Just going to have to stay off everything, not being on facebook makes it a lot easier.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yes be very careful on Facebook! I saw yesterday that someone posted major spoiler images in the comments for the new Cap and Black Widow figures on the HT page. Luckily I had already seen the film, so it didn't spoil anything for me, but it pissed me off all the same. I reported the posts, but no idea if that actually helped.

I have been off here and facebook for a couple weeks because i just did not want to risk it. It was nice going in somewhat clueless. I even avoided any new trailers for the last month.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Correct me if I’m wrong but that specific left arm doesn’t match that specific colored face plate. Hope that’s vague enough to not need spoiler tags as I’m on mobile

Correct me if I’m wrong but that specific left arm doesn’t match that specific colored face plate. Hope that’s vague enough to not need spoiler tags as I’m on mobile

Yeah it's her Infinity War appearance. Which I'm happy to get. I really like the ravager outfit. Will fit well with the guardians.

Yeah it's her Infinity War appearance. Which I'm happy to get. I really like the ravager outfit. Will fit well with the guardians.

This is the main reason I'm definitely getting her. Well, that and I'm not sure they'll make her again? I'd hope so. But I I want her to go with my Guardians. Now to just get Mantis.

Yeah, temporarily.

He was being him in the CM thread in the film section and slinging **** back and forth with another troll about whether Michelle Obama or Melania Trump was/is a better FLotUS (yes seriously :lol). Though as someone already mentioned, I think it’s only for two weeks and it’s been roughly a week already. Regardless, I’m sure he’d eventually create another handle anyway, if he doesn’t already have ones in reserve.

This is the main reason I'm definitely getting her. Well, that and I'm not sure they'll make her again? I'd hope so. But I I want her to go with my Guardians. Now to just get Mantis.

And proper bulky Drax Ver 2.0 :lol

I ordered Nebula and Gamora today. For me it was always either both or neither. Not sure if I want to display them with the Guardians or Thanos?

I ordered the EG Nebula as well. It'll be a visually striking addition on display, plus, after my second viewing of EG today, I really walked away appreciating the great arc for this character and Gillian's performance was excellent, especially in the quieter scenes.

Nebula was fantastic in the film, great arc

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah they should really make that swapout.

I imagine HT probably will since they are not in a rush to push the EG line out. With CW War Machine they updated his accessory to be screen accurate since they had time, whereas with IW Thor they didn't do so with stormbreaker cause of the rush.

I imagine HT probably will since they are not in a rush to push the EG line out. With CW War Machine they updated his accessory to be screen accurate since they had time, whereas with IW Thor they didn't do so with stormbreaker cause of the rush.

Yep, and it's a pretty easy modifcation. Am sure they'll get that done.

Back