1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure will really compliment the guardians shelf.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Got this on PO, can’t decide whether I should get the new Gamora or Thanos to have displayed beside this figure

So I guess this is the pre-5 years Nebula cause the post 5 years has a gold/bronze stripe down her left face. Kinda prefer that.

So glad they announced this first and not the a quantum suit version. Will be nice to complete the Guardians.

I am hoping for an Endgame Gamora? Any chance of that?

Doubtful. Any character that perished in IW, likely won’t gave an EG figure. Especially if they already have an IW figure. But in Gamora’s case, as was already mentioned, it’d essentially just be her V1 outfit.

Both? One big happy family. [emoji38]
b66c7a1b0cbe365decffd51fbef06b04.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't count on it. You can effectively use the Guardians 1 Gamora. She isn't that major of a character in Endgame

Doubtful. Any character that perished in IW, likely won’t gave an EG figure. Especially if they already have an IW figure. But in Gamora’s case, as was already mentioned, it’d essentially just be her V1 outfit.

So, you're saying there's a chance? All kidding aside, I will have to get a Gamora. I like the last one best. Hope I can still find her somewhere

Do you think she will be in guardians 3 or is she gone for good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It showed Quail running a search for her on the ship’s computer at the end of EG. So I’m guessing she will. It’ll essentially be like The Search For Spock.

Re: Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Nebula MMS Figure

She would really benefit from a 2nd aggressive expression sculpt. I stopped expecting stuff like that though.

It's bought if real. Seems legit, but who knows.

View attachment 449547

View attachment 449548

View attachment 449549

View attachment 449550

Had the day off, so I went and saw it again (working all weekend into next week so probably my last chance on a big screen).

Nebula works so well in this movie.

PO'd. It's too bad they couldn't include a switch-out head plate like she had in the movie. Still, if she makes it through production in good shape, she'll be a unique stunner on display.

My favorite scene with her actually was the beginning when her and Tony Stark bonded. I liked how seriously she was taking the little improvisational field goal game with your hands, her insisting that he have the remainder of the food, and how she placed him in the pilot’s seat in the ship when she thought he was on the verge of death from O2 deprivation. Almost like she felt it’d be more honorable as opposed to lying on the floor.

I thought it was a great scene for her character development to show the arc her character has taken, and I thought the score during that scene was perfect as well. I was a bit bummed that they didn’t really have anymore interaction during the film after that.

My favorite scene with her actually was the beginning when her and Tony Stark bonded. I liked how seriously she was taking the little improvisational field goal game with your hands, her insisting that he have the remainder of the food, and how she placed him in the pilot’s seat in the ship when she thought he was on the verge of death from O2 deprivation. Almost like she felt it’d be more honorable as opposed to lying on the floor.

I thought it was a great scene for her character development to show the arc her character has taken, and I thought the score during that scene was perfect as well. I was a bit bummed that they didn’t really have anymore interaction during the film after that.

The unlikely pairing of Nebula and Tony is one of my favorite parts of the film. Wonderful physical acting from Karen Gillan in that opening scene.

I loved the opening with Nebula and Tony so much I wanted at least one other scene between them later in the film.

Yeah, the fact that Nebula and Tony struck up an unlikely friendship just before their apparently inescapable death, or at least Tony’s, I thought was interesting. They had literally nothing in common, no connection apart from being two massively broken people screwed up by Thanos' grand plan, and they were still attempting to make their apparent final hours the best they could be.

As I mentioned, Nebula respectfully putting Tony onto the pilot's seat so he would have little bit more dignity when he'd finally die from loss of oxygen and giving him what seemed to be the last of food, I thought was touching.

Yeah, the fact that Nebula and Tony struck up an unlikely friendship just before their apparently inescapable death, or at least Tony’s, I thought was interesting. They had literally nothing in common, no connection apart from being two massively broken people screwed up by Thanos' grand plan, and they were still attempting to make their apparent final hours the best they could be.

As I mentioned, Nebula respectfully putting Tony onto the pilot's seat so he would have little bit more dignity when he'd finally die from loss of oxygen and giving him what seemed to be the last of food, I thought was touching.

Agreed. It really showed how Nebula has grown as a character. The person she was in Guardians 1 would have let Tony die no problem.

Back