1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up with her right arm here? Unannounced accessory?
9ba58b83d403da2813294f7574409332.jpg

That is her blaster. The holster is right below it on her hip

Haha you're such a troll :lol

This post makes zero sense. I asked a question and that is what you come up with? Let me guess. Your response has nothing to do with my question. Your sensitive feelings got hurt from some other post I made. Your sensitive angry feelings got hurt and you are angry. Very angry.

Isnt her metal arm seamless in the movie? I don't remember her having a visible elbow joint.

In GoTG she wore elbow pads, but in GoTG2 it looks like it was a rubber sleeve that they later digitally altered to smooth out the bulging at the elbow. Without an elbow pad, the WS-like joint they're giving us seems the best way to go. I imagine a seamless rubber version of that arm would be pretty hard to do well, both in terms of appearance and durability.

GoTG:

guardians-galaxy-nebula-karen-gillan2-993074.jpg

GoTG2:

nebula.jpg

This post makes zero sense. I asked a question and that is what you come up with? Let me guess. Your response has nothing to do with my question. Your sensitive feelings got hurt from some other post I made. Your sensitive angry feelings got hurt and you are angry. Very angry.

Yes I'm very angry...

Anyway it's an action figure, obviously there's going to be a joint

In GoTG she wore elbow pads, but in GoTG2 it looks like it was a rubber sleeve that they later digitally altered to smooth out the bulging at the elbow. Without an elbow pad, the WS-like joint they're giving us seems the best way to go. I imagine a seamless rubber version of that arm would be pretty hard to do well, both in terms of appearance and durability.

GoTG:

View attachment 450218

GoTG2:

View attachment 450219

Okay thanks. I kept googling Nebula and all of the screenshots were from GOTG and it looked like she had a bandana wrapped around her elbow. I guess this is a pass for me then. If she didn't have a visible elbow joint in the movie then I don't want it on my figure.

Okay thanks. I kept googling Nebula and all of the screenshots were from GOTG and it looked like she had a bandana wrapped around her elbow. I guess this is a pass for me then. If she didn't have a visible elbow joint in the movie then I don't want it on my figure.

Feel free to exit the thread then.

If Gamora had seamless arms in the movie the a jointed arm on the figure is inaccurate.

As Budget Stark mentions in his video we rarely get to see the back of figures. The back of Nebulas outfit also looks great. So glad they went with her Ravagers outfit.

Love that detail. Just hope that gap at between left shoulder and jacket is a setup issue or something they will fix from now to production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJVRCLJ***s

Screenshot 2019-04-12 at 20.16.50.jpg

If Gamora had seamless arms in the movie the a jointed arm on the figure is inaccurate.

All my figures are inaccurate then :dunno

Not making fun just don't understand because these all have joints even my figures with seamless arms have a joint at the wrists. The only way around it is to get a statue.

Re: Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Nebula MMS Figure

I was excited and bummed to see the Nebula figure announcement the other day. I WAS hoping for Shazam that day, but this Nebula looked so great and being the only HT version of her I got over my "sadness" and preordered a Nebula. I've been collecting Hot Toys figures for only about a year and had been using a very reputable dealer on all/most orders, but I've kinda done the math (sort of) and factored in NRDs and occasional coupons and of course the payment plans and I can now see why so many people use SSC almost exclusively!

The thing with SSC is I don’t believe they double box anymore. They use to have $10 flat rate, but an additional $10 for double box. But the last figure I got from them was over $10 shipping without pack out. If they do still pack out it would be a lot more.

Another one one. Your kind really need to let go of the anger.

Why do you keep calling people angry?

All my figures are inaccurate then :dunno

Not making fun just don't understand because these all have joints even my figures with seamless arms have a joint at the wrists. The only way around it is to get a statue.

Gamora blinks too, but the figure doesn’t.

Theres bound to be a joint somewhere, its a toy.

Wait til he sees the alita figure, he'll go crazy when he sees the joints :rotfl

Every time Malgus says “your kind” all I see is him as Chalmun.
473d008a48b42565c883fd2f7dac6a9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back