Hot Toys MMS 501 Black Panther - Shuri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely sign up for their rewards program. You'll get $25 in reward points on your birthday every year, plus there's no 40 day delay on reward points availability. The birthday points plus free shipping over $200 means I order at least one HT figure per year from them.

Oh wow, my birthday is coming up this week actually!

Will I be able to stack discounts? cubsfan74 was nice enough to hook me up with a discount code yesterday. Would I be able to use that AND the birthday reward together?

Will I be able to stack discounts? cubsfan74 was nice enough to hook me up with a discount code yesterday. Would I be able to use that AND the birthday reward together?

I don’t think you’ll be able to do it with the $15 referral/first time order discount since it is an actual coupon code. The $25 you get on your birthday is in the form of enough points to use towards cashing in for a $25 discount code and I don’t think you can stack discount codes. You can continue to bank rewards points and cash out for a larger discount code, though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dammit, I love the idea of permanently wiring up the lights on this, but hiding the wires would be a lot trickier to do with those bare arms and the battery box being on top of the gauntlets. Hmm...

I don’t think you’ll be able to do it with the $15 referral/first time order discount since it is an actual coupon code. The $25 you get on your birthday is in the form of enough points to use towards cashing in for a $25 discount code and I don’t think you can stack discount codes. You can continue to bank rewards points and cash out for a larger discount code, though.

Hmm, guess I'll need to fiddle around on their site/read their fine print..but thanks again for that referral! :duff

Hey everyone! New here.

I finally pulled the trigger and pre-odered Shuri. The headsculpt looks so good and I can't wait to see it in person. Do you guys think it's as good as Hela and Yondu? Will this sell out as fast as them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm, guess I'll need to fiddle around on their site/read their fine print..but thanks again for that referral! :duff

Cubsfan74 is correct - you can't combine a coupon code with a reward code, as I cashed out $10 in reward points a while back thinking I could add them on top of a $20 coupon code I had received. Once I realized my error, AE was nice enough to cancel the reward code and put the reward points back in my account, as you can also only use one reward point code per order. Their reward code values are $5, $10, $25, $35, $50, etc., and as I had a b-day coming up, that allowed me to cash out a $35 reward at that time.

Hey everyone! New here.

I finally pulled the trigger and pre-odered Shuri. The headsculpt looks so good and I can't wait to see it in person. Do you guys think it's as good as Hela and Yondu? Will this sell out as fast as them?
No idea but i missed both yondu and hela, so i have to make sure I don't miss on shuri.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! New here.

I expect her to be around for a few months but should sell out pretty quickly. I’m sure HT didn’t produce nearly as many of her as they did BP.

Anyone thought of a way to display her alongside T'Challa while still using the LED attachments on his base? Thinking that might be a challenge in a single Detolf shelf.

Happy Birthday in advance!
I hope you are able to find the most efficient way to use those point options

I expect her to be around for a few months but should sell out pretty quickly. I’m sure HT didn’t produce nearly as many of her as they did BP.

Now that I think of it, maybe she'll stick around since we know Black Panther 2 is coming so she'll be making another appearance. Another opportunity for an updated figure whereas Hela and Yondu are probably one-offs.

Cubsfan74 is correct - you can't combine a coupon code with a reward code, as I cashed out $10 in reward points a while back thinking I could add them on top of a $20 coupon code I had received. Once I realized my error, AE was nice enough to cancel the reward code and put the reward points back in my account, as you can also only use one reward point code per order. Their reward code values are $5, $10, $25, $35, $50, etc., and as I had a b-day coming up, that allowed me to cash out a $35 reward at that time.

Hmm, okay. Thanks for filling me in on how their reward system works. I also emailed AE to see if I could stack coupon/points...worth a shot, right?

Now that I think of it, maybe she'll stick around since we know Black Panther 2 is coming so she'll be making another appearance. Another opportunity for an updated figure whereas Hela and Yondu are probably one-offs.
That's true... Maybe we'll see her in a bp suit one day. That'll be awesome

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm happy with her considering it was an impulse buy.
cd30774cdb8339204630207405c6ea5f.jpg
6d9b5c39256ae0731e572b38bfdc0f47.jpg
f160ee790193080fcc44067e4fa4f538.jpg
772751bca09e25f7b2340db09e967083.jpg
8b300be4d3e86175be67efeec457ff36.jpg

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Our review of the Hot Toys Shuri. There will be a combo about the design of the figure and potential damage it can cause. WATCH HERE:

Back