Hot Toys MMS 501 Black Panther - Shuri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so freaking excited for this figure. She looks amazing. She'll likely be the only figure I order from Black Panther unless they make a tactical suit Killmonger as I am happy with my Civil War BP.

Here's hoping for a lab tech toy fair exclusive version down the road as well

Her lab look would be AWESOME. Throw in a smiling sculpt with that, and it'd be an instant buy for me.

I'm so freaking excited for this figure. She looks amazing. She'll likely be the only figure I order from Black Panther unless they make a tactical suit Killmonger as I am happy with my Civil War BP.

Her lab look would be AWESOME. Throw in a smiling sculpt with that, and it'd be an instant buy for me.
I really hope they make a tactical suit Killmonger. I'd pre-order that in a heartbeat.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

:exactly: Same here. Would really love a tactical Killmonger :pray: would be an instant pre-order, although if the T'challa figure that was shown with the throne ever makes it to release I'd be interested in that too :)

Shuri is delayed for another month?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not exactly, she has a July-September release window. If she’s released in October then it’ll be a delay, but for now she’s still technically on schedule

Not exactly, she has a July-September release window. If she’s released in October then it’ll be a delay, but for now she’s still technically on schedule
Just read on FB that someone got an email from sideshow that shuri has been delayed for a month.

She's still on my list to get soon. I'll pose her with my Black Panther and hopefully, eventually, with an Okoye and M'Baku :pray: That's my ideal BP shelf.

My last flexpay is due on 09/05/2019. Hopefully she won't be pushed back any further than that. Really looking forward to posing her with the king and his throne!

It'd probably have to release in HK this week or next for that to happen.

Released today. Final product pics on facebook.

67437431_10156413691027344_3707473227979685888_o.jpg
67758802_10156413687487344_1534087899232862208_o.jpg
67403684_10156413691972344_8206820846317076480_o.jpg

Last edited:
I had no interest in getting this figure originally but I really like how she turned out. The outfit looks great and the sculpt is better than I expected. Curse you, Hot Toys!

Yup can’t wait for her to arrive. She’s going to look great next to her brother. That detail in the hair is insane. Awesome job HT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is amazing and just realized the gauntlet can light up.
Can't wait to get her.

Waited to see production photos, looks good, just ordered on SS.

After Black Panther didn't come out well, been more conservative about pre-ordering.

that hair.....nice!

Untitled.gif

Damn held off from pre-ordering, but now seeing the production photos may have to crack and pick her up

Glad she came out as well as she did. I had her paid off with sideshow months ago and I hope I make it into the first wave of shipments unlike Thanos were he was paid off but I had to get a later batch. Surprised she was finished before Killmonger though. Hopefully he gets released soon and I can finish my BP shelf.

Back