Hot Toys MMS 501 Black Panther - Shuri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Black Panther Shuri

What does Valkyrie have to do with Shuri?
Is there a 1 black female at a time rule that hot toys has that I'm not aware of lol?

Is there a 1 black female at a time rule that hot toys has that I'm not aware of lol?
I THINK people keep mentioning Valkyrie cause she's the only female figure they kept showing at cons that never went up for preorder and many assumed Shuri might share the same fate. I'm glad she didn't. As soon as she was revealed I knew she had a better chance than Valkyrie though. The reaction was much stronger.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Just preordered this, she looks amazing, definitely one of the best female sculpts HT has made. Now I'll wait for Bucky and Padme to be released:impatient:

C59C8B08-B996-40A5-B3DD-FDEF4AE601F3.jpeg678EEA11-5F38-424F-972F-D186878367B1.jpegF3B6C587-C242-4F00-BAA8-3166FAA8D6C1.jpeg

This is an absolutely stunning likeness. Wish they made the Valkyrie from Thor Ragnorak.

I don't think Valkyrie will come any time soon, she was shown at last year's comic con and didn't get the same hype Shuri got. Maybe if she is in Thor 4 or something then she will be made.

I don't think Valkyrie will come any time soon, she was shown at last year's comic con and didn't get the same hype Shuri got. Maybe if she is in Thor 4 or something then she will be made.

I bet if Valkyrie was in her white valkyrie getup she would have gotten a lot of positive reaction. Shuri looks great, but I only want an actual Avengers line up in my collection so I will pass on Shuri.

I THINK people keep mentioning Valkyrie cause she's the only female figure they kept showing at cons that never went up for preorder and many assumed Shuri might share the same fate. I'm glad she didn't. As soon as she was revealed I knew she had a better chance than Valkyrie though. The reaction was much stronger.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Shuri had the luck of being in 2 gigantic movies practically back to back too. Maybe if Valkyrie had made an appearance in IW, she would have a better shot. I guess we'll see for IW2.

The sculpt really is outstanding on this figure. Just exceptional work by HT here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just a running joke in this thread. It's not that they are both 'black females' (although, yes they are indeed that), but they do have similar roles in their respective movies as support characters in regards to supporting the main cast and they both arguably stole the movie they were in... They are also both classic examples of figures teased at the annual shows that you just know won't get made.. Well, stone the crows this time a support cast character got made..

Shuri is MMS501... Just POed mine and I don't even have any of the black panther figure.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

POed Shuri and throne. HT needs to produce more females. Would love to see Valkyrie, Okeyo, Nebula and/or Mantis.

Back