Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks awesome on her own but looks even better with Kylo

YljD0Lf.jpg

I'm weak and ordered her from Sideshow. I like this look for her and the discount plus free shipping made her hard to pass on.

Despite having Episode 7 Rey, the pics in this thread and the price made her too hard to pass up. I just bought her.

Now I need the Kylo.

Mine will be here next Wednesday. Shipping from Sideshow seems slow to me considering that they ship via UPS and given how much they normally charge. It was free this time but it’s always slow. Alter Ego on the other hand offers free shipping on most items and I get my stuff from them via USPS in only a couple days.

So awesome. The two of them together look great. I really want to get new shelves so I can expand my collection! Issue is I'll be moving to a new area in around 6 months so I don't wanna get anything too permanent and awesome. I feel like detolfs would be easy, but hard to transfer.

Ordered Rey today when I saw Kapow toys in the uk had a price reduction on this figure and everywhere else I’ve looked seems to be sold out. I’m not a massive fan of the sequels but The character of Rey and this outfit have been growing on me.

I don’t have her in a permanent spot right now due to how things are configured at the moment, so she’s currently chilling with Wonder Woman for the time being.

7FE16464-743F-43B3-9A67-158ABE8978BD.jpg

Thanks. :duff

90% of the time I usually use actual screen grab poses as references. I’m attempting to go for this:

4E294E77-4124-42DD-A7E0-220A8EFFF0D7.jpeg

Is anyone else's Rey's arm wraps coming undone? I just got mine yesterday and they already look like this. Never had this issue with the Force Awakens Jaku version. This is happening to her left arm and her right arm with the lightsaber hand.

20181205_063826.jpg

Back