Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are kind of like that on her left arm. Coincidentally, like you apparently, I also have that arm bent.

The right arm, which only has a slight bend, is just fine.

Mine are kind of like that on her left arm. Coincidentally, like you apparently, I also have that arm bent.

The right arm, which only has a slight bend, is just fine.

It's weird. I'm wondering if I wet them and pat them down if they'll stay that way.

You could just buy some of the arm wraps from the TFA figure and use those. IMO they look better anyway. I think they're like 8 bucks on TA

You know on second thought, it might actually be slightly taller. I have JT Rey’s legs slightly crouched and spread further apart, and RO Rey (which I presume is the exact same figure as TFA Jakku Rey) is standing straight, and they’re about the same height:

573B72AC-ADFC-4E87-B9C1-3B8E0C7974AE.jpg

All this talk about the sleeve - arm covers just made me wonder...does Daisy have tats on her arms they are covering with these? They are not really serving a practical purpose on either outfit...

All this talk about the sleeve - arm covers just made me wonder...does Daisy have tats on her arms they are covering with these? They are not really serving a practical purpose on either outfit...

They serve figures very well, hide ugly joints. I wonder to what degree they think about these things, if ever.

She's worked under the Jakku sun for all her life. She probably wears them for protection, and its the only outfit style she's been exposed to.

I always prefer an in-universe explanation.

P.D: doesn't hurt to research her. I have extensive libraries... [emoji7]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

They serve figures very well, hide ugly joints. I wonder to what degree they think about these things, if ever.

If they took this into consideration when designing the outfit specifically for the purpose of hiding joints on future figures, I’m all for it. :lol

No tats on her arms. She has a small tattoo on her foot, I believe. I think the visual dictionary from TFA said they're for arm protection from the sun/sand/etc - and also design-wise they parallel Kylo's sleeves.

Back