Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New shot from me...

AWAKENED.jpg

I'm hoping we'll see her in something very different for the next movie, instead of just another variation of her Jakku outfit. Would be nice to have a bit more variation both in the trilogy and in my SW collection.

I'm hoping we'll see her in something very different for the next movie, instead of just another variation of her Jakku outfit. Would be nice to have a bit more variation both in the trilogy and in my SW collection.
Indeed. I'm pretty sure she will keep the... scarf-thingy that she always wraps around herself.

Perhaps she'll wear that over some form of Resistance combat wear, or maybe (hopefully) something like what Leia wears in Battlefront II.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

It’s a good figure, but it’s nothing to wow at in my opinion. What you see in all the photos is exactly what you’re going to see in front of you in hand. I personally prefer both TFA versions to it.

Well, seems like Oz retailers are selling out! Jumped onto Sideshow with their 10% off, payment plan and free global shipping. Ended up being $290 AUS, so pretty happy with that.

I like the figure. Are you getting TLJ Kylo? I think they'll display well together. Better graqb before it's gone...
I don’t think I’ll get Kylo. I didn’t love The Last Jedi to put it lightly, but I do like the character of Rey and this is a nice looking figure I think.

So tempted to get this, but really conflicted. The TFA Rey's production pics were what got me in this hobby, as they looked unrealistically lifelike. But the figure I received had all the life of a blow-up doll.

So I'm conflicted as to whether it's even worth it or if I'm just going to get burned again... That, plus I passionately hated TLJ.

But the sculpt here looks so good!!! Decisions, decisions...

Back