Hot Toys - MMS 333 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still love this guy - easily my fav of all the troopers. Added a little extra dirt on mine - not as extreme as some, but considering this trooper had just landed on Jakku, figured it was 'about right'

View attachment 257327View attachment 257328

Love the dirt! :clap

Love seeing pics of this guy. Been enjoying him in the movie.

You know, at Maz's place, when they're marching Han, Finn and Chewie, there's another guy dressed like this (no backpack) who alerts everyone when the resistance fighters arrive: incoming

Love the dirt! :clap

Love seeing pics of this guy. Been enjoying him in the movie.

You know, at Maz's place, when they're marching Han, Finn and Chewie, there's another guy dressed like this (no backpack) who alerts everyone when the resistance fighters arrive: incoming

I noticed that guy but assumed he was the heavy gunner.

I think there is one in the village landing scene at the beginning with the chest rig, no pack and blaster with stock. It's a very cool looking trooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a bunch, and many may indeed be heavy blaster troopers.... but I just thought it was funny that the two troopers who look to the skies and mention air strikes happen to have the same chest rig.

this guy is the best

ii2.jpg

Yeah, this guy's definitely the most interesting of the bunch. Great pic. All the gear makes him look like a survivalist trooper.

Has anyone else had bother with the stock on the rifle? Mine fell off straight out the box. Just wondering if it is a common issue or mine is a one off.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just received this as my first HT FO Stormtrooper today. Got tempted to snag one after having ordered a Kylo, and thought this one was the one for me.

Could anybody tell me what's removable and what's not? As the instructions only state the obvious, the two magnetic pieces and nothing else. Say, is the black pouch strapped on his torso removable so that he looks like a regular Stormtrooper?

Struggling to pose with this guy as the suit's hindering is as bad as I've read. Which I didn't believe before the figure arrived. Trying to get a pose with him looking through the binoculars and it's either his head or hand that keeps popping off!

Will try and take some pics once I understand what could and couldn't be done.

The ammo vest is removable, just look out for the buckles.
So he does have a fatsuit?
Got my heavy gunner this morning and removed the fatsuit way much better for the articulation.

Back