Hot Toys - MMS 333 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos, Pantone. The details on these guys are impressive. I had one of the TFA stormies (regular) but ended up selling him. I would maybe still consider this guy or the Finn trooper though.

Great photos! This is my favorite Stormie. I think I'm just going to stick with this one and my regular one. I was seriously considering getting an officer, but decided that three would be needlessly too many TFA Stormies.

As you said, the magnetic pieces (obvious) can be removed, and yes, the tactical vest on the torso can be removed also.

Great photos, Pantone. The details on these guys are impressive. I had one of the TFA stormies (regular) but ended up selling him. I would maybe still consider this guy or the Finn trooper though.

I concur. I have this one and only plan on picking up the Riot Control Trooper that comes with Finn. (although that Flame-trooper is calling me...)

Just received this as my first HT FO Stormtrooper today. Got tempted to snag one after having ordered a Kylo, and thought this one was the one for me.

Could anybody tell me what's removable and what's not? As the instructions only state the obvious, the two magnetic pieces and nothing else. Say, is the black pouch strapped on his torso removable so that he looks like a regular Stormtrooper?

Struggling to pose with this guy as the suit's hindering is as bad as I've read. Which I didn't believe before the figure arrived. Trying to get a pose with him looking through the binoculars and it's either his head or hand that keeps popping off!

Will try and take some pics once I understand what could and couldn't be done.

I got this guy yesterday and the articulation is so hard to deal with. I'm suprised you got him into the traditional trooper pose with him holding the rifle with two hands. That's all I really want out of him and I'm really struggling.

Any tips?

Here is how I have him currently. I just want him to stand at attention next to Kylo.
7Qi0Qf6.jpg

Update:

So I manged to get him in the pose I wanted him in...mostly. I think this is the best I'm going to get and I'm pretty happy with it.

EpR6nlf.jpg
0Ycuken.jpg
CykE3BU.jpg
APBcJFY.jpg

Finally time to unbox him.

a858cd7b8cb37ad823a9c6ea5afa78f2.jpg

3db0990d2ba6c37bdbad88fb64462147.jpg

5cc1d2f3d33687532953e424b8eb5494.jpg

With the squad leader.
9cbe9e8057a64a8e2d714c16def46051.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow my Instagram: mirai_ernest

Tempted by this guy. Do we think they are technically sandtrooper or just stormtroopers with artillery vest. I am thinking the latter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did yu guys removed the fatsuit ?
I did it on my heavy gunner and he is really much better for poses.

Did the fatsuit removal and customized the helmet too.
Also did it on my heavy gunner. Cool results i think :)
image.jpg

I just snagged this guy for like 150 Canadian, which is like 10 bucks US, so I'm pretty stoked. I finally broke and now this will be my first TFA fig.

Back