Hot Toys - MMS 333 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added some weathering to my Jakku Stormie to set him apart from the clean version.

What I did is sanded all the armor with sandpaper to add scratches and used pastel and weathering powder for the weathering.
I then sealed all the armor parts with glossy/satin varnish.

I still need to do the backpack and rifle.

IMG_3672_zpsbpupkkjk.jpg

IMG_3673_zpsbhu7ejeu.jpg

IMG_3674_zpssjy0apjn.jpg

IMG_3675_zpsnsf2bd1i.jpg

IMG_3676_zpskjysotqc.jpg

Added some weathering to my Jakku Stormie to set him apart from the clean version.

What I did is sanded all the armor with sandpaper to add scratches and used pastel and weathering powder for the weathering.

IMG_3672_zpsbpupkkjk.jpg

IMG_3673_zpsbhu7ejeu.jpg

IMG_3674_zpssjy0apjn.jpg

IMG_3675_zpsnsf2bd1i.jpg

IMG_3676_zpskjysotqc.jpg

Looks fantastic! Beautiful work.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

IMG_3672_zpsbpupkkjk.jpg

IMG_3673_zpsbhu7ejeu.jpg

IMG_3674_zpssjy0apjn.jpg

IMG_3675_zpsnsf2bd1i.jpg

IMG_3676_zpskjysotqc.jpg

Fantastic work, elvis. Looks great! :clap

Though for me personally, I prefer the clean, shiny white armor for the FO Stormies. My reason being is because a lot of times when they were on Jakku in TFA, they were fresh off of cruisers and hadn't really been exposed to the elements for a long duration of time. Unlike the Sandtrooper for instance in the OT who was I believe stationed on Tatooine and therefore, their armor had prolonged exposure to the elements.

:clap :clap :clap

Been missing your work, elvis!

Then you need to visit my thread more often :lol

Fantastic work, elvis. Looks great! :clap

Though for me personally, I prefer the clean, shiny white armor for the FO Stormies. My reason being is because a lot of times when they were on Jakku in TFA, they were fresh off of cruisers and hadn't really been exposed to the elements for a long duration of time. Unlike the Sandtrooper for instance in the OT who was I believe stationed on Tatooine and therefore, their armor had prolonged exposure to the elements.

I know what you mean. I just wanted to have one that was different from my others clean troopers :)

I just received my jakku stormtrooper and both shoulder pads have glue on them. I tried to pick it off but it looks permanent. I've contacted sideshow and currently await their response. Anyone else have this problem?

Back